BY BOPPY

Julianna  W.
Julianna W.
Fort Worth, TX
Boppy is a must have for any mother period, breastfeeding or not. My little guy loves to use this for tummy time or just to lounge in his playpen. Extra covers are a must have as drool can collect on these quickly and my little one cannot go without this long enough for me to wash the cover.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Mega Parent Expert
This cover makes it so easy to wash spilled food, milk, or whatever your baby has produces onto it. Much easier than washing the entire thing.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Peru, IL
I absolutely love my boppy! It comes in use for many things, obviously for nursing my daughter. It's also good for tummy time and just letting them lounge around on it.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Boppies are great for the breastfeeding mother. It is the perfect support for holding a newborn baby up to a mothers chest. I highly recommend them to other new mothers. I did not use my Boppy for tummy times like other moms have done. I've like using it for my baby who is learning to sit up. I give it 4 stars.