BY BOPPY

Meg M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love my boppy pillow. From birth until they are a toddler it has a lot of uses. It is the perfect prop up for toddlers when they are of age to have pillows in bed. I use ours to prop my toddler up to keep her from getting to congested when she is sick. You can bend and shape it to whatever shape you need and it will keep. Best thing ever for moms.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I love my boppy and slipcover thry are easy to change and wash and are lifesaver for tired moms trying to breast feed or housework we had problems with reflux so her boppy kep her inclined so as to not drown in puke
Ashley M.
My boppy was my best friend when my son was younger! It made nursing Soo much easier and allowed me to be in a comfortable position. Now that my son is a little older My small dog has even taken to it!
Hannah H.
Auburn, WA
This little contraption was a life savor . my son loved to be held and as a working mom who went to college this was not only nice for feeding but for tummy time and naps in a safe cozy secure place.
jackeline g.
I loved this my baby boy always uses irr even his big sister lol. I love my Kids rher my whole world to mee .mso stay away lol
Katelyn T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this as soon as I had my daughter, she is now 2 and still sleeps with this pillow!! She absolutely loves it
Irem M.
I've had this from the time my daughter was a baby. she is now 5. I still use this just because it's sooo cute.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
Love the boppy and boppy covers easy to clean. both my boys love it and was good adjusting them to there crib
Yannina R.
I love this pillow it helped so much when i was breastfeeding, for tummy time, and now helping my son sit up
marisol R.
I absolutely love boppys they help with nursing and make great napping pillows for babies and toddlers