BY BOPPY #10 in Changing Pads & Covers

Waterproof Liners for Changing Pad Covers The Boppy Company s Waterproof Liners for Changing Pad Covers make dealing with accidents easier.  With an absorbent soft cloth front and a practical waterproof back, your changing pad cover stays clean and protected through many uses.  The set comes with three liners, so that you always have one available. Changing pad covers sold separately. see more...

Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
Changing pad Liners are my number 1 recommended items for new moms. It was a pain having to wash my changing pad covers after almost every diaper change when my little was a newborn. These made things so much faster and easier!
Kayla S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
We love these changing pad liners. They are great because they have the waterproof side (others we were gifted didn’t and then you had to wash the liner and the changing pad cover). If you follow the care instructions, when you wash and dry they stay in great shape. We roll ours up to store and they still lay flat on the changing pad. They aren’t super expensive and well worth the time they save us. Highly recommend for any moms-to-be (and especially for boy mamas).
Stacey B.
Commerce City, CO
We got a pack of three Boppy Waterproof Changing liners, and also some Graco ones. When I opened them up, the quality was dramatically different. I was expecting more from the Boppy brand, as I love my Boppy Pillow. The liners were thin, very crunchy/crinkly, and the fabric side was a rough washcloth type material. I probably would have kept them if I didn't have the Graco ones to compare. The Graco ones were thick and plush, and although they are waterproof, they don't have that awful crunchy/crinkly feel. We returned the Boppy pads the next day.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
These are ok. They are thin and cheap feeling. They also roll up and shrink once washed. I think I will only get a few more uses out of them before I have to toss and get something else. Concept is good, execution not so good.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
These were a great idea and I got them and thought they would be great. They worked, but after washing them a couple of times, they roll up and don't stay flat so it was more of a hassle than a help. Cloth diapers did the job and stayed flat so I ended up using those most of the time instead
Lianett J.
These are amazing. So my son use to pee everywhere eery time I'd change him. Once I began using these liners I saved myself from having to wash the changing cover each time. I bought several packs since each pack brings three. I even take own with me whenever we go out just in case.
Candie C.
Tenants Hbr, ME
These are a must have. Got them as a shower gift and they catch everything nicely. I keep one in the diaper bag to use on the go too. Easy to wash, easy to use, easy to store. A really great item.
Michelle S.
Olney, MD
These are great for keeping on the changing pad. If something gets on them you just toss them in the laundry and put another one on. Don't dry them like we did the first time, the back will melt! They give you a warning, we just forgot to read it!
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
A good thing to have and protect the sheets! The good thing is comes with the sheet :)