Boppy Bloom 6-ounce Stretch Mark Cream, White/Ivory (White/Cream) uploaded by Savannah H.

BY BOPPY #58 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Sooth and hydrate your skin with this Boppy stretch mark cream, featuring a moisturizing blend of coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E. PRODUCT FEATURES Hypoallergenic Paraben- & phthalate-free for use during & after pregnancy Non-greasy texture Light & crisp white citrus shea scent For intense stretch mark protection, layer over Boppy Bloom Renewing Body Oil (not included) PRODUCT DETAILS 6 ounce Imported Model no. 5900620K KH Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: White/Cream. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Savannah H.
I'm so glad that I found this! Not only does the scent make you think you are in feild of freshly cut fruit.. The texture of this formula is so soft and buttery. It's very thick so abruptly does go a long way. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this product. So far I've only used it one day and I'm already in love. I highly recommend you try this if you are expecting, postpartum, or just have lively tiger stripes from growing. 5 stars from me! Boppy Bloom 6-ounce Stretch Mark Cream, White/Ivory (White/Cream)
Dassia S.
This was a gift, and it was awesome. It helped with the itchiness and redness of stretch Marks. Didn't prevent them or make them go away but definitely helped to keep them hydrated preventing them to get worst
Stacey R.
Bear, DE
I'm sure it was because of my hormones but l was not a huge fan of the smell. After I used a whole bottle in 6 months, I was on the prowl for something better scented.

Pros: I didn't have any stretch marks after giving birth. I used it as recommended & my skin doesn't show one mark!
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft!! I bought it just to try it to see if it would help my stretch marks go away after having my daughter. I don't know if it truly works, but my stretch marks have definitely diminished since beginning application!
Kelsey L.
Inverness , FL
This ok scent is a little strong and it is slightly minimizing my stretch marks but I don’t see outstanding results