Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Do you think it is worth the money?
Sara O.
Sara O.
Sept. 7, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Yes! So many uses & very sturdy pillow thay can withstand being washed
daisy a.
daisy a.
July 7, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Totally worth the money.my baby is 16 months and I still use it.
Keri P.
Keri P.
June 27, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Yes. Definitely.
kristen c.
kristen c.
Oct. 3, 2015, 11:52 a.m.
Yes. I love it so much I have two. It made feeding during the night a lot easier.
Nayrobi C.
Nayrobi C.
July 13, 2015, 11:03 a.m.
No, I didn't find that using the Boppy was any more different than using pillows for comfortable breastfeeding. They do have cute covers that wash well but overall I don't see this as a must-have.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
June 25, 2015, 2:30 p.m.
Best thing to invest your money in! So much more easier than using a pillow!
Evaa M.
Evaa M.
April 1, 2015, 5:40 a.m.
Yes I believe they are ABSOLUTLY worth the money , they are super comfortable and usually don't cost much I highly recommend this product
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Jan. 27, 2015, 10:30 a.m.
Yes! I wouldn't have been able to breastfeed as easily without it!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Jan. 26, 2015, 11:06 a.m.
YES! I used this pillow so much with my babies until they were 8 and 9 months! It has so many different uses, Its amazing!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jan. 15, 2015, 8 p.m.
Absolutely! This was especially helpful in those first few days we baby and I were still trying to master breastfeeding. I love my boppy!
Samantha  S.
Samantha S.
Sept. 26, 2014, 11:34 p.m.
Heck yes i have two! one for the living room and nursery. also i take one with me when i am going to the hospital or family or even just going out! they are great! I even have extra covers!
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Sept. 4, 2014, 5:39 p.m.
I loved mine and it serves multiple purposes- I had a lot of stitches so I sat on mine the first two weeks and then used it for nursing and then used it to prop my lil guy up for some tummy time and eventually as a back support while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. So yep, I think it is worth the $$$
Aug. 20, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
I was gifted mine, but I would rather have it then not have it. It's useful.
Aug. 20, 2014, 6:46 p.m.
I was gifted mine, but I would rather have it then not have it. It's useful.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:51 p.m.
Absolutely !!
June 17, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
Oh yes. It will be your best friend especially if you are busy or extremely tired.
Gemma S.
Gemma S.
May 29, 2014, 12:05 a.m.
Definitely, it has so many different uses past cradle feeding in the beginning, My son is loving it for tummy time now

Join Now