Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL

Do you still have your Boppy?
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Aug. 12, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Ive had mine for 6 years now and its still in perfect shape. Its one baby item i cant make myself sell
Ashley K.
Aug. 24, 2014, 10:40 p.m.
Yes, my toddler uses it as a pillow when I'm not using it to nurse my newborn.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Feb. 27, 2014, 3:21 a.m.
We kept ours but so far my 20 month old just likes to lounge in it. My newborn seems uncomfortable on it so I will use it for him to help sit up in when he is a little older.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Feb. 26, 2014, 3:45 p.m.
Yes, I had a different boppy for my son and gave it to a friend when she had her baby. I then bought another one for my daughter and she is almost 16 months and is still using it as her lounge pillow.
kathy c.
kathy c.
Jan. 6, 2014, 8:07 a.m.
Yes Still have it and my boys use it as a pillow and saven it for the next one when the time comes
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Oct. 21, 2013, 1:10 p.m.
I kept a just-in-case-one.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sept. 7, 2013, 3:46 p.m.
I do because we are planning on more children. If we were not planning to have more children I would have sold it.
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Sept. 4, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
Yes, grows with baby.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Aug. 14, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
No. I didn't even use mine really with the last one (or two?). I know at one point it was in a minor flood in our laundry room and could not be used anymore. Honestly though I wasn't a huge fan of using it for nursing purposes.
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
July 5, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
Yes! I plan on using it when I breast feed my next child!
Camille S.
Camille S.
June 27, 2013, 2:24 a.m.
I bought one for my son, he is now 2 and we still have it. I am happy I kept it because I just had a daughter and all I had to do was get a new cover for it that was girly! I love this thing.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
March 24, 2013, 9:20 a.m.
Absolutely! I'm keeping it until we are done having kids & I can pass it on to one of my siblings in the future
Dec. 8, 2012, 8:10 a.m.
I had two. I gave one away and my 14 month old like to lounge on hers still.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nov. 18, 2012, 7:53 a.m.
Yup. My daughter is 2 and plays and lays on hers all the time. I'll probably have to get another if I have a second child! That's her Boppy now.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Nov. 7, 2012, 2:47 p.m.
Sadly, no.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:25 p.m.
Yes. I had my son a year ago but I want to keep it for a future child just in case
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:25 p.m.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Oct. 31, 2012, 11:31 a.m.
Yes! And I am having a baby girl coming soon in January 2013 Time for more breast feeding!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Oct. 24, 2012, 7:34 p.m.
Yes! my daughter sleeps with it, uses it when she plays eats & sleeps
Adrianne B.
Adrianne B.
Oct. 22, 2012, 11:58 a.m.
Of course! I have 2, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. My kids (2 and 7) still like to use them--usually when playing on the floor or watching TV
Veronika B.
Veronika B.
Oct. 19, 2012, 7:21 p.m.
I've saved mine for my next child, but my 10mo loves to play with it, and "snuggle" with it.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:05 p.m.
My daughter is 18 months old. She nurses two-three times a day. Still have my Boppy and use it every day!
Nina r.
Nina r.
Oct. 18, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
I still have mine if my son is not laying on it i am its a comfort when pregnant and cant get comfortable
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:38 p.m.
Yes! So comfortable & helpful I refuse to let it go until I'm done having kids one down 1-2 more to go!
Shanica J.
Shanica J.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:14 p.m.
Yes My 2 year old son still sleeps with his
Sara W.
Sara W.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:12 a.m.
Yes it is a good neck pillow.
Elizabeth M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:38 a.m.
Oh yeah I still have my and my daughter is 3 years old my plan is to save it for the next baby
Elizabeth M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:36 a.m.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 9:35 a.m.
Yes. I'm saving it for my next baby. No need to spend another $40 on a new one
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:18 a.m.
Yes. Still use it to support the kids or my back.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:33 p.m.
Yup, I do....
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Oct. 16, 2012, 4:35 p.m.
My son is three now and we still have ours. He uses it very once in a while for his pillow! I will definitely have one for our next child!
Aprile M.
Aprile M.
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:08 a.m.
My daughter is now 3 but we still have ours. The cover has been changed multiple times now. It is a great pillow to use for road trips!
Milena P.
Milena P.
Oct. 15, 2012, 11:32 p.m.
Yh, my 16mo lies on it, while he plays on the floor. and i even like it for myself. lol
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
Oct. 15, 2012, 8 a.m.
Yes, My 1 year old still has hers. she takes it everywhere. Its a must have!!!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Oct. 14, 2012, 11:25 a.m.
Yup! my toddler uses it as a pillow as well. also when he is a bit older and less gogogogogo i suspect he will love to use it to prop himself up and get comfy watching his favorite shows. I've also used it for extra back support myself on the couch, it isn't just for kids, its comfy!
Krista S.
Krista S.
Oct. 14, 2012, 7:46 a.m.
Yes. My 2 year old actually sleeps with his.

Join Now