BY BOPPY #1 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Support your baby throughout her first year with the boppy slipcovered pillow in sweet pea. This versatile boppy pillow lifts your baby to the ideal height and position for comfortable nursing and bottle feeding. As she grows, it becomes the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Plus, the included sweet pea slipcover features luxuriously soft minky fabric and an adorable light green, sweet pea pattern. It zips on and off for convenient machine washing.

• What's the best pillows to sleep?3 Answers
  • Did you use yours for breast feeding or just bottle feeding?23 Answers
  • Does anybody else still have there boppy pillow I had mine when I...10 Answers
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow with Slipcover - Sweet Pea
  • "i love my boppy pillow even though i am no longer nursing it is now great for tummy time and helping my little man sit up on the bed or the couch and he loves it" in 360 reviews
  • "When I bought one I just didn't like it for breast feeding probably because I was a little I've weight but it was good for proving the baby up." in 164 reviews
  • "I bought one of these pillows for my godson when he was a newborn and to my knowledge he still uses it today and he's now 1year old." in 68 reviews
  • "It can be difficult as a new mom to figure out how to hold a tiny little baby while nursing, so this made it much easier." in 62 reviews
  • "I received my boppy pillow at our baby shower and it was such a great gift, I highly recommend giving this as a gift at a baby shower!" in 56 reviews
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got my boppy in 2014 as a gift at my baby shower for my son who was born in 2015. It was super useful in breastfeeding him but I couldn’t continue after a month for specific reasons so for him this turned into a lounger, helped support him when he was learning to sit, was used as a tool during tummy time to help him lift his head. I love how this pillow has many uses. With my daughter I’m exclusively breastfeeding and it’s helpful during the nights when I’m tired and this keeps her upright and comfortable. For her older brother I make him wear this while he holds any baby to give them the proper support the babies need. Highly recommend in any registries.
Kaylee R.
Falmouth
I highly recommend using a boppy pillow! When my daughter was born it was a life saver for me! Not only did it help support my daughter while I breastfed, but she had acid reflux and it helped support her at an angle while laying down. I used it for support even when I wasn't holding her due to my C-section. It was perfect at night when she was congested and couldn't sleep in her bed (I know this is not recommended) So I put the boppy in with me and it supported her safely. Worth the buy!
Caroline G.
houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love it!!!! I use it to help me hold her while I breastfeed and to lay her down while I’m on the bed with her! Whenever people come over and maybe my younger cousins want to hold her I let them use the boppy to hold her and I don’t have to worry about them holding her head right lol
Molly K.
In 2013, when I was expecting my first daughter I purchased my boppy pillow. I absolutely loved it from making breast feeding easier to propping my daughter up so she could sit. Now that I am expecting my second daughter almost 5 years later it was one of my first purchases I made after I found out I was pregnant!
Arianna H.
Baytown
This pillow was a life saver with all my kiddos. I nursed frequently, so this was perfect on my tired arms. I bought it from Target. The price was good, considering mommy and baby both loved it and I was able to use it for all three of my babies. I highly recommend this!
Lucy R.
Del Rio
Very good cushioning helps with baby’s learning to sit up! It compares to other products as the same techniques as learning to do it things. Yes baby likes it I bought it a Walmart for $39.99 pretty pricey. Yes I would recommend to other parents very safe for others
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What a life saver my boppy is! It makes breastfeeding 100x easier and hands free. It also doubles as a lounger for your baby as well. Easily cleaned and so many great covers to choose from.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If you are having a c section I recommend this product. It makes it so much easier to get baby into position to eat. It's a life saver for the football hold, since it is a little awkward to hold baby in that position without something behind him/her. It's also good to have just to hold baby without pressing on your scar. We use it for our preschooler to have in his lap to help him hold his baby sister as well. Amazing product, just a little hard to hold up in position if you are very small person.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My twins absolutely love there boppy pillow to just lay down on the couch with mommy supervising ofcourse. I bought my boppy at a thrift store so it wasn’t to pricey and got pass d along I highly r commend the boppy the baby’s love it.
Jessica N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE my boppy pillow. At first it wasn't super useful because my little one came early. However, once she hit about seven pounds it was super useful for breastfeeding! This review is specifically for the sweet pea cover. It works well, fits, and is soft to the touch. However, I liked some of the other "girly" covers better. I bought all of mine at target. However, I've seen them online everywhere.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you still have your Boppy Post Baby what do you do with it?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you still have your Boppy?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this the best pillow to use for nursing newborns?
Lisa H.
California
How many Boppys/slipcovers do you have?
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Did you use yours for breast feeding or just bottle feeding?