Boppy Bare Naked Pillow with Slipcover - Sweet Pea

Support your baby throughout her first year with the boppy slipcovered pillow in sweet pea. This versatile boppy pillow lifts your baby to the ideal height and position for comfortable nursing and bottle feeding. As she grows, it becomes the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Plus, the included sweet pea slipcover features luxuriously soft minky fabric and an adorable light green, sweet pea pattern. It zips on and off for convenient machine washing.

Is it 100% safe for newborns?
New mom! Do you recommend these?
Es hipolergenica esta almohada
Start your review of Boppy Bare Naked Pillow with Slipcover - Sweet Pea!
Product Highlights
“i love my boppy pillow even though i am no longer nursing it is now great for tummy time and helping my little man sit up on the bed or the couch and he loves it” in 360 reviews
“When I bought one I just didn't like it for breast feeding probably because I was a little I've weight but it was good for proving the baby up.” in 164 reviews
“I bought one of these pillows for my godson when he was a newborn and to my knowledge he still uses it today and he's now 1year old.” in 68 reviews
“It can be difficult as a new mom to figure out how to hold a tiny little baby while nursing, so this made it much easier.” in 62 reviews
“...so they dont fall down in the pillow.. works great for breastfeeding or bottle feeding... also works great just to wrap the pillow around your waist and lay the baby against you to cuddle without having to use your arms.. its a life saver!” in 56 reviews
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this Pillow for my baby. Love to see her relaxed and play for hours on it. They are so comfy i even bought one for me too. Love the price also. Love how you can change the covers and wash them. Easy clean and wipe off. It helps me have a better position when nursing. It helps my shoulder since I dislocated, its helps so much. Great purchase.
Hartsville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the boppy pillow ! It’s so great ! It’s affordable! & every helpful! I got it when I was in the hospital for breastfeeding ! It was amazing ! Especially with me having a C section ! And now my baby is 2 months she just sits up with it ! It’s worth the money ! I recommend this product !
Jacksonville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the pillow not just for baby but for me when I wanna sleep and it has great neck support. Also good for propping up arm while holding baby , and the slip cover is very easy to clean as well as if you got something on the actual pillow I can imagine it would also be very simple cleaning.
pekin
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow with Slipcover - Sweet Pea uploaded by Angie M.
I LOVED this product!! When i had my daughter i had no idea how much help it would be with breast feeding & even if i needed to just prop her up in it. It has overall reached my expectations i thought it would and i didn’t have anything else that was multipurpose! GREAT HELP
Saint Charles
I honestly don’t know what the fuss is about the hoppy. I didn’t have one for my first two kids but did for my third. I could not figure out how to get comfortable with it. It was used more as a pillow more than anything
Colorado Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was perfect for nursing my baby! It was thick and without being stiff and provided the perfect amount if support while we learned to nurse without being rough on my healing post partum body
New Gloucestr, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product. Has a number of uses and works great. The slipcover removed easily and washes up nicely. Used for nursing and rocking and then just for the baby to chill out on.
Cypress, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This boppy pillow was a life saver for my special needs granddaughter.  She was not able to grasp onto the basket at the grocery store very well and this pillow provided the support she couldn't give herself while letting her be a "big girl" and ride in the basket.  We used it for years - until she outgrew the basket.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn't breastfeed my children but I still loved this pillow! You can use it to lay baby on for bottle feeding, prop baby up when they start sitting, tummy time, naps, etc.... It's not just for nursing mothers. They are kind of pricey and you also have to purchase slip covers. It's high quality. I was able to use the same one for both my babies and they're 7 years apart.
Plantation
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love the boppy pillow! It has helped as a first time with nursing to make me and my son more comfortable . It’s reasonably priced , the covers are easy to wash and resist staining . Absolutely a must for new moms.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Albuquerque, NM
10 months ago
Taylor L. • 10 months ago
Very easy to wash. The cover comes off and is washer/dryer safe!