BY BOPPY #1 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Support your baby throughout her first year with the boppy slipcovered pillow in sweet pea. This versatile boppy pillow lifts your baby to the ideal height and position for comfortable nursing and bottle feeding. As she grows, it becomes the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Plus, the included sweet pea slipcover features luxuriously soft minky fabric and an adorable light green, sweet pea pattern. It zips on and off for convenient machine washing.

• Did you use yours for breast feeding or just bottle feeding?23 Answers
  • Does anybody else still have there boppy pillow I had mine when I...10 Answers
  • Is this the best pillow to use for nursing newborns?32 Answers
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow with Slipcover - Sweet Pea
  • "i love my boppy pillow even though i am no longer nursing it is now great for tummy time and helping my little man sit up on the bed or the couch and he loves it" in 360 reviews
  • "When I bought one I just didn't like it for breast feeding probably because I was a little I've weight but it was good for proving the baby up." in 164 reviews
  • "I bought one of these pillows for my godson when he was a newborn and to my knowledge he still uses it today and he's now 1year old." in 68 reviews
  • "It can be difficult as a new mom to figure out how to hold a tiny little baby while nursing, so this made it much easier." in 62 reviews
  • "I received my boppy pillow at our baby shower and it was such a great gift, I highly recommend giving this as a gift at a baby shower!" in 56 reviews
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert
If you are having a c section I recommend this product. It makes it so much easier to get baby into position to eat. It's a life saver for the football hold, since it is a little awkward to hold baby in that position without something behind him/her. It's also good to have just to hold baby without pressing on your scar. We use it for our preschooler to have in his lap to help him hold his baby sister as well. Amazing product, just a little hard to hold up in position if you are very small person.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert
This pillow is so versatile and useful. I used it constantly with both of my babies. It's great to use for support while feeding as well as to prop baby up on and to use as support as baby learns to sit up on their own. A definite must have for every mom.
ūüíē J.
Mega Parent Expert
We love our boppy!! Probably one of our most used items! We used it to breast feed and bottle feed to help sit up and to help with tummy time! Baby loved, and easy to wash the covers would recommend to parents with single babies.
Jessica N.
Mega Parent Expert
I LOVE my boppy pillow. At first it wasn't super useful because my little one came early. However, once she hit about seven pounds it was super useful for breastfeeding! This review is specifically for the sweet pea cover. It works well, fits, and is soft to the touch. However, I liked some of the other "girly" covers better. I bought all of mine at target. However, I've seen them online everywhere.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert
The boppy pillow makes life so much easier! I've had mine 7 months and still use it for easy feeding and I set it on the floor for my son to play by so that he doesn't hit his head on the floor. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I didn't start using my Boppy pillow until recently (my daughter is 3 months old) because I ended up exclusivley pumping and didn't use it for nursing like I had originally anticipated. However, now that my baby is stronger and more mobile, she loves to be propped up and suck on her toys or watch what everyone is doing. Great investment and I would highly recommend getting one!
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert
What a life saver my boppy is! It makes breastfeeding 100x easier and hands free. It also doubles as a lounger for your baby as well. Easily cleaned and so many great covers to choose from.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert
Every new mom needs a boppy pillow. They are amazing in every way possible. They help support baby during those late night feeds when you are too tired to hold your head up, and they are great to use around baby when they are learning to set up on their own. I used mine for a good year after having my daughter and regret getting rid of it daily!
Kymmie H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Great for average sized ladies. Personally, I am bigger and this cushion barely fit around me, especially postpartum. I ended up returning it in exchange for a MyBreastFriend pillow.

Pros: Adaptable--little ones can use it for tummy time and sit up practice. Loads of covers and customizable options
Cons: Doesn't fit larger women.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
okay, i love the boppy, i have used it to breast feed (worked well for me) prop baby and used it for tummy time. I have used it for 2 of my boys. It's pretty afforable and i love that you can purchase your favorite cover for it! I definitely recommend this to other parents as it is a lasting purchase even after infancy.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
If you still have your Boppy Post Baby what do you do with it?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Do you still have your Boppy?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Is this the best pillow to use for nursing newborns?
Lisa H.
California
How many Boppys/slipcovers do you have?
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Did you use yours for breast feeding or just bottle feeding?