Boppy Bare Naked Pillow

The original, award-winning Boppy Bare Naked Nursing Pillow and Positioner celebrates over 25 years of supporting moms, dads and babies! This versatile nursing pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable breastfeeding and bottle feeding, giving relief to your arms and back. Bond with your new baby by using the Boppy Nursing Pillow while you're breastfeeding or bottle feeding. In addition to breastfeeding and bottle feeding, the Boppy Pillow transitions to the perfect support pillow for different stages of development including propping, tummy time and learning to sit. The Boppy Pillow supports baby as she grows and develops and this multi-use pillow can be used for babies up to one year old.

Is this the best nursing pillow?
Is this a good pillow that doesn’t give neck cramps?
How comfortable is this?
Start your review of Boppy Bare Naked Pillow!
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow uploaded by LeeAnn K.
Both of my kids used the boppy pillow. We loved them so much we purchased two naked pillows and two slip covers for each child. My daughter and son are now 3 and 2 and still use them to sleep with! Boppy Bare Naked Pillow
Destiney K.
Groton, CT
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow uploaded by Destiney K.
Amazing product. I use this everyday while feeding my little one. Perfect for my baby to reach my nipple. She falls asleep feeding on it most of the time I have two one for each floor of the house!
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow uploaded by Laura F.
I got this as a hand-me-down from a friend & I don’t know how I breastfed my first child without one!! This was a life, back & shoulder saver!! It made breastfeeding & holding my daughter so much easier. She was a very clingy & cuddly baby who was easy to soothe by nursing so this pillow gave me all the extra support when my arms & shoulders got tired. If you plan to nurse, get one. If you plan to bottle feed, get one anyway!! You’ll use it! You can use it for way more than just holding/support & they make covers so you can switch it up. And like I said above, this was a hand-me-down & it held up! Worth it!
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow uploaded by Irina H.
To begin with the words great human invention! Every new mama and baby should have this unique pillow for nursing, napping, to make supportive first pictures and just for comforting in a special time of the family when new life enters the world! This pillows allows comforting security due to first days, months of life, definitely recommend and I personally used it with all of my 3 child’s! Additionally you can purchase the soft colorful cover depending on the gender of the baby, great investment!Boppy Bare Naked Pillow
kat H.
Carmel, IN
This is my absolute favorite "non-essential"piece of baby gear we have. My husband and I both use it constantly, and it even turned tummy time into a bearable event for our baby. It's my go to baby shower gift, and my number one recommendation to first time moms-to-be. If you have a baby, do yourself a favor and get a boppy.
Influenster M.
Works great as a sitting spot for baby, not so much as a breastfeeding pillow. Doesn't stay up when trying to feed baby.
Dawn R.
Soquel, CA
This pillow is a lifesaver with a newborn. I rarely used to nurse after 1 months but constantly propped her up in it even until she could sit on her own.
Sarah M.
Absolutely in love with my bobby pillow! Very easy to clean and can store one in my car for nursing in the car while on the go! I don't know what i would do without this!
Alyssa S.
Alva, FL
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow uploaded by Alyssa S.
This item has so many uses! From nursing, to tummy time, and even a prop under blankets during baby photo shoots. I recommend it to every mama! As a first time mom nursing positions didn’t come naturally to me so this provided a lot of support and comfort during those awkward first weeks. I used this nearly every time I nursed for a couple months practically until my baby outgrew it! I was really thankful for this item because I believe it played a part in my nursing success and breastfeeding was (and still is) important to me. Once he outgrew it for nursing it became a favorite for tummy time and lounging! I included a picture using it as a nursing tool, tummy time support and underneath a blanket as a prop for his 11 weeks pictures! So many sweet memories 💙
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
The Boppy pillow definitely helps make baby feeding time more comfortable! Babies obviously aren’t the heaviest thing to hold on to, but the goal is to have the ability to rest a little more and just be able to focus on the moment & the pillow allows just that in addition to helping cradle and comfort baby!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...