BY BOPPY

Feeding and Infant Support Pillow. New and improved to fit all waists with Miricle Middle™ stretch panel.  The most versatile baby product you can buy.  It s the correct position for the most comfortable feeding. That must be why Mom and Dad are smiling. I m still a little wobbly on this sitting thing, I can use a little support. Propping me up after feeding reduces reflux. And that s good, because reflux makes me cranky. Tummy time strengthens my muscles and coordination. Let s do some reps. Every Boppy® slipcover is machine washable and fits every Boppy® pillow. It will be easy for my Mom to keep things clean cause you know, I do spit up a lot. Dress up your Boppy® Bare Naked pillow with a couple of our great Boppy® slipcovers. ; see more...

• 40$ for this nursing pillow , is there any other brands y...3 Answers
  • How does this one compare to "My Brest Pillow"? Which one...4 Answers
  • What’s your opinion on the Boppy Pillow?4 Answers
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow

Start your review of Boppy Bare Naked Pillow!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My son often fell asleep as he lounged in the middle of it, my husband used it for naps, and it was great to use for tummy time and as a sit-up support for the baby." in 30 reviews
  • "It was really nice to use when my son was a newborn, and I was getting used to breast feeding, but at some point it just became too big and in the way." in 11 reviews
  • "I didnt just use this during maternity, I also used it as a prop to hold my son up and I used it to help me feed my baby, I do however use this when i sleep in different positions, I am at the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy right now and its just much easier to use the boppy to get as much comfort as possible." in 8 reviews
  • "Love this pillow helped my baby with tummy time and to learn how to sit up :) still use it with my lil nephew when i baby sit :)" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only was it great for feedings, I Also used it on the floor and laid my baby on it to prop him up." in 7 reviews
Elva J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Believe it or not for the Price of these pillows they are really worth it. It helped me a lot when i was breastfeeding since it would take pressure off my arms and the baby will lay nice and comfortable. Then couple months forward it was great for tummy time and supporting her while she learned to sit up. I will recommend to new mommies out there and on the plus side they have so many cute designs.
Bethany L.
West columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Being a second time mother, I knew all the unnecessary things to knock of the baby must have list. & I'll have to argue that having the Boppy Bare Naked Pillow was at the top of the necessary list. Sure, you could just use a large square couch pillow or a regular bed pillow, but you and your baby won't find anything more comfortable than the boppy. It makes bottle and breastfeeding easier, especially on the arms. It also keeps you and baby from sticking together from so much body heat. The pillow stays pretty cool and is also durable. The pillow itself is as easy to clean as a regular pillow, but they also sell affordable covers than you can just throw in the wash. This is a MUST HAVE.
Callie C.
Portland
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolute must have for parents to be! If you don’t get it at your baby shower buy it yourself! You will get a lot of use out of it and so will your baby! I used it immediately after birth, in the hospital while I nursed my little one. We’ve continued to use it that way, and sometimes I’m able to position him to nurse and have my hands free enough to do my mommy makeup routine! He’s nearly 2 months old and I use it for supported tummy time now and have been using it to prop him up while supervised to visit and talk while I pick up quickly or get dressed! The bare naked design with the slip covers is great for allergen reduction and keeping things sterile for baby as the covers can be washed!
Kayla S.
La Vergne, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The boppy is great for breastfeeding moms to help prop baby up while nursing, helping baby during tummy time and helping support baby while learning to sit up. You can buy extra covers separately, which is great for when one cover needs to be washed, you can just put anther one on and rotate them. This is a must have baby item!
Sarah S.
Loveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great pillow for breastfeeding. It's comfortable and help props my son up just enough that he can eat easier. The only reason I don't give this pillow 5 stars is because it isn't flush against my body so sometimes my son falls in the space between my body and the pillow.
Janis W.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a plus size mama, and I was really hoping the boppy would work for me as a nursing pillow. Unfortunately, it tends to get in the way more than anything. However, I really do love this pillow for all the other uses. My daughter loves to sit inside the boppy on the bed with me and play. It gives her enough support without sitting her fully upright (which she isn't ready for yet). We have recently started to incorporate it into our tummy time and she loves looking around and watching the family!
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The boppy pillow was a definite most have when I had my son. Whether breastfeeding or just snuggling it makes holding your baby so much more comfortable. You don't have your arm falling asleep and if feeding it helps put them in the perfect position.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Boppy pillows are necessary for breastfeeding! They also come in comfortably handy for holding the baby, and doing skin to skin. It's nice extra support for your elbows, or their bottom can rest on the pillow while they lay on your chest. You can also bundle a blanket in the middle to support a smaller baby to rest on it for a little bit.
Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the best thing we could have gotten. It has been a lifesaver and I don’t know what I would do without it. It helped me out when I was breastfeeding and it’s helped me out with bottle feeding. I love this!
Kelsey B.
San Jose , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has become a go to baby shower gift of mine. After having my son, I cannot say enough... how much I LOVE this product. The Boppy helped so much with feedings, and I highly recommend taking with you to the hospital. Beside being great for feedings.. I personally found having it around my now deflated belly and c-section scar to be quite comforting in the hospital bed.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Do you think it is worth the money?
Ariel M.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm having my first baby in just four weeks and I'm wondering if the Boppy Pillow is something I must have?
Shanice M.
Where can I find an inexpensive pillow like this?
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite position to nurse?