BY BOPPY #2 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Feeding and Infant Support Pillow. New and improved to fit all waists with Miricle Middle™ stretch panel.  The most versatile baby product you can buy.  It s the correct position for the most comfortable feeding. That must be why Mom and Dad are smiling. I m still a little wobbly on this sitting thing, I can use a little support. Propping me up after feeding reduces reflux. And that s good, because reflux makes me cranky. Tummy time strengthens my muscles and coordination. Let s do some reps. Every Boppy® slipcover is machine washable and fits every Boppy® pillow. It will be easy for my Mom to keep things clean cause you know, I do spit up a lot. Dress up your Boppy® Bare Naked pillow with a couple of our great Boppy® slipcovers. ; see more...

• 40$ for this nursing pillow , is there any other brands you have ...2 Answers
  • How does this one compare to "My Brest Pillow"? Which one is better?4 Answers
  • I know you shouldn't let your baby sleep in it, but is a nap on t...3 Answers
Boppy Bare Naked Pillow
  • "My son often fell asleep as he lounged in the middle of it, my husband used it for naps, and it was great to use for tummy time and as a sit-up support for the baby." in 30 reviews
  • "It was really nice to use when my son was a newborn, and I was getting used to breast feeding, but at some point it just became too big and in the way." in 11 reviews
  • "I didnt just use this during maternity, I also used it as a prop to hold my son up and I used it to help me feed my baby, I do however use this when i sleep in different positions, I am at the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy right now and its just much easier to use the boppy to get as much comfort as possible." in 8 reviews
  • "Love this pillow helped my baby with tummy time and to learn how to sit up :) still use it with my lil nephew when i baby sit :)" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only was it great for feedings, I Also used it on the floor and laid my baby on it to prop him up." in 7 reviews
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This pillow has been a lifesaver with my little girl. She is almost 7 months now and I still use it when I nurse her. I also use it to let her lounge in when she's on the bed with me. There have been multiple times where I sit on the floor while putting makeup on in the morning and let her nurse while I do so and this pillow helps a ton for nursing at those times. I love that both the slipcover and the pillow itself are machine washable- there have been a couple diaper blowouts that have happened in the middle of nursing on this pillow and I'm thankful that I can just throw both pieces into the wash afterward.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Being a second time mother, I knew all the unnecessary things to knock of the baby must have list. & I'll have to argue that having the Boppy Bare Naked Pillow was at the top of the necessary list. Sure, you could just use a large square couch pillow or a regular bed pillow, but you and your baby won't find anything more comfortable than the boppy. It makes bottle and breastfeeding easier, especially on the arms. It also keeps you and baby from sticking together from so much body heat. The pillow stays pretty cool and is also durable. The pillow itself is as easy to clean as a regular pillow, but they also sell affordable covers than you can just throw in the wash. This is a MUST HAVE.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love my Boppy bare naked pillow! I plan to use it for my second child, so that my first is able to hold her close enough. I really didn't use it as a nursing pillow the forst time around but I like that I have that option if I wanted to. I love that the pillow and slipcover are both washable.
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I attempted to breastfeed, we tried using the boppy after being told it was THE product to have. Honestly, I could never get it to work right for me or baby. However! It does work great for propping her up on my legs while we bottle feed and I'm trying to pump. She likes to be able to sit up and look around; so it's perfect for us in that way.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this pillow, total life saver. I used it with my daughter who is now 2 and now with my twins. I have specifically used it to bottle feed and tummy time for all of the kiddies. I definitely got my moneys worth with this pillow and the fact the you can machine wash it and change the pillow case is even better.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What a life saver my boppy is! It makes breastfeeding 100x easier and hands free. It also doubles as a lounger for your baby as well. Easily cleaned and so many great covers to choose from.
Janis W.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a plus size mama, and I was really hoping the boppy would work for me as a nursing pillow. Unfortunately, it tends to get in the way more than anything. However, I really do love this pillow for all the other uses. My daughter loves to sit inside the boppy on the bed with me and play. It gives her enough support without sitting her fully upright (which she isn't ready for yet). We have recently started to incorporate it into our tummy time and she loves looking around and watching the family!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Boppy pillows are necessary for breastfeeding! They also come in comfortably handy for holding the baby, and doing skin to skin. It's nice extra support for your elbows, or their bottom can rest on the pillow while they lay on your chest. You can also bundle a blanket in the middle to support a smaller baby to rest on it for a little bit.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This pillow is amazing! I have a set a twins so I have two beside each other with a sheet over then and it's like their little comfy couch. I can do everything with this pillow and no matter how they are sitting seems like the are always comfortable. Best baby purchase so far!
Beka H.
Haysville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love our boppy. I have had this for probably 8 years now and it has been through 4 of my own kids and each of my nieces and nephews have used it more times than I can count. It is easy to wash and helps prop just enough to feeding. I breast fed and I loved the support that this offered my children while feeding. I have purchased several covers and am so pleased with how much I have gotten out of this for such a minimal price.
Ariel M.
I'm having my first baby in just four weeks and I'm wondering if the Boppy Pillow is something I must have?
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Do you think it is worth the money?
Shanice M.
Where can I find an inexpensive pillow like this?
Shantel W.
These look nice, but is it worth it for the price? I'm expecting, and have been looking around a for a decent one of these.
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite position to nurse?