BY BOPPY #2 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Feeding and Infant Support Pillow. New and improved to fit all waists with Miricle Middle™ stretch panel.  The most versatile baby product you can buy.  It s the correct position for the most comfortable feeding. That must be why Mom and Dad are smiling. I m still a little wobbly on this sitting thing, I can use a little support. Propping me up after feeding reduces reflux. And that s good, because reflux makes me cranky. Tummy time strengthens my muscles and coordination. Let s do some reps. Every Boppy® slipcover is machine washable and fits every Boppy® pillow. It will be easy for my Mom to keep things clean cause you know, I do spit up a lot. Dress up your Boppy® Bare Naked pillow with a couple of our great Boppy® slipcovers. ; see more...

• 40$ for this nursing pillow , is there any other brands you have ...2 Answers
  • How does this one compare to "My Brest Pillow"? Which one is better?4 Answers
  • I know you shouldn't let your baby sleep in it, but is a nap on t...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "My son often fell asleep as he lounged in the middle of it, my husband used it for naps, and it was great to use for tummy time and as a sit-up support for the baby." in 30 reviews
  • "It was really nice to use when my son was a newborn, and I was getting used to breast feeding, but at some point it just became too big and in the way." in 11 reviews
  • "I didnt just use this during maternity, I also used it as a prop to hold my son up and I used it to help me feed my baby, I do however use this when i sleep in different positions, I am at the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy right now and its just much easier to use the boppy to get as much comfort as possible." in 8 reviews
  • "Love this pillow helped my baby with tummy time and to learn how to sit up :) still use it with my lil nephew when i baby sit :)" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only was it great for feedings, I Also used it on the floor and laid my baby on it to prop him up." in 7 reviews
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Being a second time mother, I knew all the unnecessary things to knock of the baby must have list. & I'll have to argue that having the Boppy Bare Naked Pillow was at the top of the necessary list. Sure, you could just use a large square couch pillow or a regular bed pillow, but you and your baby won't find anything more comfortable than the boppy. It makes bottle and breastfeeding easier, especially on the arms. It also keeps you and baby from sticking together from so much body heat. The pillow stays pretty cool and is also durable. The pillow itself is as easy to clean as a regular pillow, but they also sell affordable covers than you can just throw in the wash. This is a MUST HAVE.
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert
When I attempted to breastfeed, we tried using the boppy after being told it was THE product to have. Honestly, I could never get it to work right for me or baby. However! It does work great for propping her up on my legs while we bottle feed and I'm trying to pump. She likes to be able to sit up and look around; so it's perfect for us in that way.
Janis W.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert
I am a plus size mama, and I was really hoping the boppy would work for me as a nursing pillow. Unfortunately, it tends to get in the way more than anything. However, I really do love this pillow for all the other uses. My daughter loves to sit inside the boppy on the bed with me and play. It gives her enough support without sitting her fully upright (which she isn't ready for yet). We have recently started to incorporate it into our tummy time and she loves looking around and watching the family!
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have for nursing mama's! I took this to the hospital with me when my baby was born. It's great to begin with because you and your baby are both learning the best position to nurse in so this is a great aid. It's also a big help now that he's 5 months to help him in learning to sit up on his own. You can use it to nurse, prop baby, tummy time, sitting up. The uses are endless. I would
Recommend to anyone to put this on your baby shower registry.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
A boppy pillow is a must have baby item in a new mom's arsenal of items.  This hands down is such a versatile product.  I currently am using it for support in holding and feeding my newborn.  But I will continue to use this way beyond the newborn phase.   I have two boppy pillows, I love them that much.  I love that the covers are changeable and machine washable, makes cleaning up an easy task.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Boppy pillows are necessary for breastfeeding! They also come in comfortably handy for holding the baby, and doing skin to skin. It's nice extra support for your elbows, or their bottom can rest on the pillow while they lay on your chest. You can also bundle a blanket in the middle to support a smaller baby to rest on it for a little bit.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Mega Parent Expert
This pillow is amazing! I have a set a twins so I have two beside each other with a sheet over then and it's like their little comfy couch. I can do everything with this pillow and no matter how they are sitting seems like the are always comfortable. Best baby purchase so far!
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert
By far, probably my most used and favorite item we received for baby. Literally, i dont know how mom's go without one. Makes feeding for infant a breeze and leaves us both very comfortable. We used while breast feeding as well as bottle. Also great for propping baby up when they get bigger.
Destiny C.
Mega Parent Expert
I didn't love the boppy pillow when it came to breastfeeding, but it was a great pillow for everything else: bottle feeding, tummy time, sitting up, etc. I actually used a minky (less firm than regular boppy's) boppy pillow when I first started sitting my son in a shopping cart. It really helped him to sit up and also kept him secure in the cart!
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have for any new mom especially when your breastfeeding. I didn't have one for the first couple weeks and a regular pillow didn't cut it but when I got a boppy it was such a game changer. So must easier to hold baby and feed them. Easy to clean and great material for baby to lay on. I adore mine and recommend this to anybody having a ūüĎ∂ūüŹľ
Ariel M.
I'm having my first baby in just four weeks and I'm wondering if the Boppy Pillow is something I must have?
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Do you think it is worth the money?
Shantel W.
These look nice, but is it worth it for the price? I'm expecting, and have been looking around a for a decent one of these.
Shanice M.
Where can I find an inexpensive pillow like this?
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
How do u use it for your baby development, e.g. for tummy time?