BY BOPPY #13 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Simply Stylish - Polka Stripe Pink Slipcover Simply Stylish, two-sided slipcover designed to fit any Boppy® Infant Feeding and Support Pillow. . The fashionable two-sided slipcover keeps the Boppy pillow fresh.  Zips on and off easily for machine washing.  Moms have voted the Boppy Pillow the #1 Baby Product in America; make sure yours is always fresh and clean by having a few slipcovers on hand. This slipcover fits all Boppy® Infant Feeding and Support Pillows. . Machine washable Product Dimensions: 8.375" x 7.5" x 0.875". see more...

• Does anyone know why the winner of the boppy design contest which...8 Answers
  • Can you get different slips for it or is it just one all together? 28 Answers
  • Should you have multiple slip covers?32 Answers
Boppy 2-Sided Microfiber Slipcover
  • "My son pees on everything as well as rubs horrid baby food into it." in 1 review
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What a life saver my boppy is! It makes breastfeeding 100x easier and hands free. It also doubles as a lounger for your baby as well. Easily cleaned and so many great covers to choose from.
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
I love boppy pillows and slipcover. I have 2 of these pillows. I used them daily when my son and daughter were little. (My son is 9 and my daughter is 3 now!) I still use the pillows. When I'm doing work on my laptop I use the pillow to hold my laptop. On road trips they are great for sleeping children in the back seat. When my lower back is hurting I use them to support my back and reduce the pain.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Recently bought a Boppy pillow for $1 at a local thrift store, has quite a bit of stains that I had tried to remove. Some are just stubborn and don't want to come out. So I bought the double sided pillow cover. I am very pleased! Better than buying two covers, I am able to switch it up if I get tired of the same print. They hold on pretty well and also are very comfortable to use with pillow.
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love my boppy pillow. My daughter is now 5 years old and we both love this pillow. She still uses it to lay on the floor and read or watch tv. We got this from her baby shower registry at BabiesRUs, I used it for breast feeding and the through her growth she would carry it around the house. This is a new baby must have!
Ashley W.
These covers are amazing. My child spits up constantly, so we are always changing clothes/sheets/boppy covers. These are super simple to change out. We always have at least 5 on hand. I wish they were a bit cheaper (same price as a crib sheet), but other than that, I would highly recommend!
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
I love my boppy!! Used the same one for both my daughters so it's definitely worth the money ! 2 years strong and I plan on using it with my future babies ! Very comfortable and easy to wash take the pillow case off and wash them separate I stick it all in the washer lol
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the boppy cover it's absolutely perfect for when you have an infant, if they spit up on it simply unzip and toss it in the wash. Now my daughters even love to use the boppy as their pillow at night so it's nice to be able to wash it so easily.
Cassadee L.
I I have stocked up on these extra covers. They come in very handy while using the Boppy pillow. Just in case you're a little one has a spit up on it, it is super easy to throw in the washing machine to get clean.  I would definitely recommend this to anybody!
Christine C.
These slip covers are great. I was able to use my original boppy for all 3 of my kids and just switched up the slip covers! It's so practical because they were always spitting up on the boppy and with the slip cover, you just unzip and throw it in the wash! No brainer!
Megan E.
I have this extract boppie and cover. They are great for a little girl. I used when bottle feeding, learning to sit up, tummy time, and now my daughter loves to just sit on it for comfort. It cleans very easy and still looks new 3 years later.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Should you have multiple slip covers?
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite print?!!
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
Can you get different slips for it or is it just one all together?
courtney r.
new haven, IN
how many different covers are their for this pillow??
Daniela E.