Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBooty Parlor
Flirty Little Secret Luminizing Body Butter with Pheromones

Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret Luminizing Body Butter with Pheromones

by Booty Parlor

Luminizing Body Butter with Pheromones Blackberry Honey What makes Flirty Little Secret work so well? Jojoba, Coconut and Avocado oils for superior skin hydration. Antioxidant-rich Cranberry and Acai extracts help keep skin young and supple. Pure pearl pigment delivers a sexy, subtle body glow. Booty parlors pheromones are the attraction agent that subtly inspires self-confidence, flirtation and attention from the opposite sex! Paraben-free and Lanolin-free! She glistens. She glows. She s got a body that gets all the attention... What s her Flirty Little Secret? Be the main attraction with th.

Does this work better than Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?
I don't like the fruity, sweet smell it has. Does the smell soften overtime?
Do you love body butters?
Start your review of Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret Luminizing Body Butter with Pheromones!
Victoria I.
Melissa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the scent of booty parlor lotion as well as how soft it makes my skin feel. It has shimmer infused that gives your skin a nice sheen under the right light. It does have pheromones added which is an added bonus. I definitely like to have it in my arsenal.
Lillian D.
Yelm, WA
Smells great and feels like silk on your body. Your man will most likely love it and it will drive him nuts.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I loved it! Hydrates the skin and feel smooth and smelling great! I will recommend trying once.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this product it hydrates my skin so nicely but I'm not a fan of this particular scent
Andiana A.
Little Neck, NY
This product does exactly what it says! It laminates your skin and leaves it as smooth and silky as butter! Oh and it smells so refreshing and sexy.
Connie M.
Cleveland, TN
Product smells so good and lasts...love all the attention i get from the pheromones...that is a definite plus...flirty girl
Sneha B.
Freer, TX
This product smells so good and feels so soft and the smell lasts on you and has Pheromones! BONUS!!
Maria R.
This is fantastic! I use it with the matching caviar scrub set. Smells like citrus and fruit. It's really BUTTERY! the scent stays on your skin all day and makes your body feel soft.