Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren B.

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturizer

Lightly Moisturizes & Helps Keep Skin Shine Free Dermatologically Tested Helps Control Shine Helps Keep Skin Clear & Healthy A Day Cream Which Will Lightly Moisturize And Will Help Keep Blemish-Prone Skin Shine Free. This Light Non-Greasy Shine Control Day Moisturizer Contains Antibacterial Tea Tree Oil And Skin Calming Witch Hazel To Help Keep Your Skin Clear And Healthy By: Lightly Moisturizing And Caring For Your Skin Without Blocking Pores, Blotting Up Excess Oil And Controlling Shine, And Blending In Invisibly And Providing A Matte Make-Up Base. Light Non-Greasy Day Moisturizer Formulated With Antibacterial Tea Tree And Skin Calming Witch Hazel To Help Keep Skin Clear And Healthy. see more...

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturizer
Tried and loved very light non-oily no grimey residue and no shine love this product and line I'm surprised that not alot of people know of this line or that there hasn't been any hype about it yet your Mosturizing and fighting bacteria and breakouts at the same time without over doing it
Lottie B.
This product along side the tea tree and witch hazel mud mask really helped my skin a lot. They calmed down flaring pimples and my skin felt super soft after removal. People have noticed a change in my skin after using these. The mask especially helped with my acne and I was overall super happy everytime I've used it so far.
Lauren B.
I'm always down for trying a brands own stuff but unfortunately this is too cheap to be used in my skin regime. The main ingredient in this moisturiser is alcohol denat which is a cheap ingredient and it dries out the skin, this is good for drying the oil but it'll dry the skin too much and cause premature ageing. It has potential to be a good moisturiser because gels are lightweight and the witch hazel and tea tree do help heal spots. I personally didn't see any improvement in my spots but did notice I was producing more oils because my skin was so dry.
Kiran K.
A nice affordable every day moisturiser for anyone with acne prone/oily skin. It doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy and sits well under makeup. I would repurchase. It could be better but for the price it is very nice.
Joseph M.
This works amazingly on my oily skin. It's light and gentle and moisturises my skin just right.

The texture and smell are delightful and keeps my face feeling fresh for hours.

I would only recommend this if you have oily skin, as its gel nature doesn't moisturise as much as a cream would!
Samaa A.
Toronto, ON
I love this product so much!! It helped me a lot with dark spots on my skin, and I always use it at night when I feel breakouts coming on. I wish it was available in Canada! I have to stock up when I am traveling.
Ellie  H.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer, I had problem with spots on my forehead for a couple of years but using this after using an aloe Vera gel everyday almost completely cleared up my spots within a couple of weeks. It makes your face feel ridiculously soft after use and doesn't take long at all to sink into your skin. It has a lovely gel like texture which is so light on your skin and doesn't block your pores. It's so reasonably priced and small amount goes along way!
Soraya P.
Great for people with less dry skin, it isn't as moisturising as other but Is great for
every day use if you want something simple but effective
Shauna B.
This product makes your skin smooth but if it is frequently used it may cause more spots.
naushi r.
How its works???? How's its response????