BY BOOTS TEA TREE & WITCH HAZEL

Convenient Cleansing & Toning Wipes Deep Cleanses & Refreshes Helps Unblock Pores Helps Keep Skin Clear & Healthy These Convenient Cleansing And Toning Wipes Contain Antibacterial Tea Tree And Skin Calming Witch Hazel To Help Keep Your Skin Clear And Healthy By: Deep Cleansing Your Skin Of Dirt, Oil And Make-Up Without Over-Drying, Fighting Spot-Causing Bacteria And Helping To Unblock Pores, And Toning Your Skin And Tightening Your Pores. Convenient Cleansing And Toning Wipes Formulated With Antibacterial Tea Tree And Skin Calming Witch Hazel To Help Keep Skin Clear And Healthy. see more...

Emily G.
I find that the witch hazel infused wipes work best on my skin and also double as a fantastic makeup remover. They aren’t harsh on the skin at all and I always feel like my skin is smooth and well taken care of after using a wipe without leaving any residue behind.
Deanna C.
Columbia
I seen where a person included witch hazel in their skin regiment. I thought I would give it a try. Being a middle aged women and neglecting my skin in the sun for years, I now have age spot. I honestly think the witch hazel has help with lightening them up. It is easy to use and I would recommend it for all skin types.
Sharifa M.
A surprisingly amazing product. I use these wipes after cleansing and before putting on my ointments and moisturizers and found it to be effective. The wipes are a bit dry and leave your skin feeling a bit dry so I suggest moisturizing afterwards. It is pretty cheap but I really like this product.
Izzy B.
evesham
These are cheap and very easy to use and work well taking makeup off or cleaning skin or refreshing your face, they smell strongly of witch hazel and have a limited amount but help skin blemishes and are good for sensitive skin
Riya P.
These wipes are great and refreshing! Does a good job with makeup removal, and for oily skin, this works great! I'd give it five stars if they were a bit more moist and if they felt a little smoother on the skin. Also, my mom has dry skin and this kind of dried her skin a little more. They're not the most affordable at the drugstore as well. Though, I stick with this one because my skin gets easily irritated and I haven't had any problems with these wipes so far.
Needa K.
So good 😍
The skin feels so fresh.
One of the best profucts for travelling.
I got it from thr boots store at Al wahda mall, abu dhabi, UAE
Kirsty T.
Dalkeith, Dalkeith
Just started using this product and so far so good, skins looking better, feels refreshed and quick and easy to use.
Samantha D.
This is a decent enough make up wipe, but I found them to be quite drying on my already dry skin.
Kate R.
Scotland
I like this product as it can be calming to the skin, however in more acne prone areas i found they became quite irritated. I wouldn’t say this is completely down to the product as various tea tree products do irritate my skin but overall the wipes and calming and have a nice smell, just take caution if you have sensitive skin.