Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing & Toning Lotion uploaded by Fatema R.Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing & Toning Lotion uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Holl 1.Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing & Toning Lotion uploaded by Lauren B.

BY BOOTS TEA TREE & WITCH HAZEL

Long Lasting Cleansing & Toning Deep Cleanses & Refreshes Helps Unblock Pores Helps Keep Skin Clear & Healthy This Long Lasting Cleansing And Toning Lotion Contains Antibacterial Tea Tree Oil And Skin Calming Witch Hazel To Help Keep Your Skin Clear And Healthy By: Deep Cleansing Your Skin Of Dirt, Oil And Make-Up Without Over-Drying, Fighting Spot-Causing Bacteria And Helping Unblock Pores, And Toning Your Skin And Tightening Your Pores. Long Lasting Cleansing And Toning Lotion Formulated With Antibacterial Tea Tree And Skin Calming Witch Hazel To Help Keep Skin Clear And Healthy. see more...

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing & Toning Lotion
  • "I was looking for products with witch hazel in them when I found this line. It's so affordable and it works! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean and it helps with my acne and trouble areas too. It doesn't irritate me at all which is very important because my skin is really sensitive. I get bumps and redness a lot and this product has helped me so much. I use it to refresh my skin throughout the day and after I cleanse as a toner too. " in 4 reviews
Simplistic W.
Witch hazel and tea tree have done absolute wonders for my skin. I rarely ever get breakouts, plus it’s helping to fade away all my dark spots and scarring from previous acne. Would highly recommend this product. It’s a life saver :)
Raven E.
I absolutely love this stuff I love natural ingredients and nothing is better than tea tree oil and witch hazel for acne! Probably my favorite skin care product I use daily! I would HIGHLY recommend!!
Karol H.
lawrenveville
This product has change my skin!! Witch hazel is a great toner and it works best if you use it after showers.
Kirsty J.
A vital part of my morning routine!
I use this to cleanse my face before applying makeup!
The smell of the product is quite strong, and you can definitely feel it zapping some spots - however it isn’t harsh on your skin!
I’ve definitely noticed my skin looks and feels both healthier and cleaner since I’ve started using this product!
Even better - boots tend to offer Double Points promotions or such things when you buy the Tea Tree and Witch Hazel products, which means your points rack up easily!
Fatema R.
Sydney
This long lasting Cleansing and Toning Lotion contains antibacterial Tea Tree Oil and skin calming Witch Hazel to help keep your skin clear and healthy by: deep cleansing your skin of dirt. This is the first toner i've used and its been almost two years that i'v been using the product. This is sooo good that i've never thought to switch to another toner. i'm on my fourth bottle now by the way! It smells fresh, and left my skin feeling really clean and tight (I like that, not in a dry way!) not sure what it does for spots really, but its very good for cleansing. It helps clear the skin and soothes it with witch hazel, while the tea-tree acts as an anti-bacterial gel to help remove any skin damage causing bacteria from deep within the pores. Leaves the skin feeling silky and tingly and very clean! I love the fact that it prevents pimples and reduces pimple size overnight!

Usage:
After cleansing your skin, take a few drops on a cotton pad and wipe your face with that. If you have any pimple, make a small patch with the cotton pad, soak the cotton pad and leave it on the pimple for a while.

Pros:
-Suitable for combination to oily skin
-Long lasting cleansing & toning
-Deep cleanses & refreshes
-Helps unblock pores
-Helps keep skin clear & healthy

Cons:
-Not suitable for dry or sensitive skin
-Has a good level of alcohol
-Doesn't do much to fade spots

Overall its a great toner, makes my skin so smooth and clean. Smells really good, my face feels so soft afterwards.

Amber D.
This product is perfect for a morning refresh and an evening cooler. I am already on my second bottle and it really moisturises your skin and leaves your skin feeling loved. The packaging is simple yet intriguing and I would definitely buy it again. Highly recommend!
X
Gabriela O.
London
Amazing product. I recommend 100%. My skin feels much softer, much cleaner and much fresher since I’ve started to use this. Very gentle but yet effective product. I already have recommended this product and will keep doing so. It is amazing!
Rianna H.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Honestly I was at my wits end with my skin, I use coconut oil then put this on after. It has worked wonders! It’s slightly harsh as it has alcohol in it but it makes your skin feel so clean and after 3 days my skin was clear.
Batool A.
I actually love this product. I did not hear good things about it to be honest, but i personally love it. It works so well for my skin. I had a couple of scarring and some pimples even and it all cleared after consistently using the product.
Lauren B.
This toner is good for removing any left over dirt or oils from makeup or just general environment factors. Best used on a cotton pad after cleansing your face.
The reason for the 3* is because one of the main ingredients is alcohol denat which dries the skin too much and can cause premature ageing but it's used because it's cheap. I personally would use a slightly more expensive toner that's healthier for the skin be cause your face is delicate. I use a tea tree lush toner now.