Boots Stay Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Hannah S.Boots Stay Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Vicky V.Boots Stay Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Vicky V.

BY BOOTS

Stay Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - No7 Stay Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 lasts up to 17 hours, giving a naturally flawless complexion with super-staying power. Life-proof foundation uniquely matched to your skin tone. - Stay Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 see more...

Cassandra J.
FRANKLIN, WI
Review for: Other more...
I really like this foundation. I wanted a more cost friendly foundation as I was usually using either Smashbox or IT Cosmetics. It’s medium coverage and does its job. Nothing super exciting about it but neither are most of the foundations that are 2-3x the price. Make sure to set!
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this foundation a lot. My mother in law gave it to me and sadly it's not my shade. But, I'm able to mix it with a darker shade to correct that. I just wish it was full coverage.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I've always had a hard time finding foundation because I have hyper sensitive skin, luckily a make up expert saw me in distress lol. N°7 Stay Perfect Foundation is literally perfection! The application is flawless, smooth, soft feel and it blends in with your skin providing medium coverage. Also it is hypoallergenic, which is great for people with sensitive skin like me ! The ware is amazing, it doesn't rub off on clothing, or if you happen to touch your face. Im still on my first bottle after 3 months and I would defitnyitely buy again. It is on the pricey side within $15-20 range but it was worth the investment. I'm the color latte and usually the tone you pick will match your your winter and summer skin tone range.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Review for: Other more...
I went in to Ulta looking for a new foundation that was either full coverage or build-able. And I found this one. Next to it they has and card that helped you find your perfect color I've only been told and thought I was the lightest of all the colors but I took the test and ended up getting it in Warm Ivory.
OMG! I love this product so much and it's probably my favorite foundation at this time. My skin looks great and matches better then I ever thought it would. The coverage is great. And feel light weight on my skin. I am 100 percent buying this again. It stays on pretty well through the day. And doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or oily. This is a really good foundation I would recommend this.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Had to set this for my oily skin but I absolutely love this foundation it was full coverage on me love that it has SPF since I live under the hot Texas sun. Didn't make me more oily or dry it was a flawless finish affordable but hard to find in stores now I would recommend this product
Madi K.
Brookland, AR
This is a very beautiful foundation. It's a nice medium coverage and it has a strong luminous finish. However, if I just set with powder it looks fine on my skin all day long! One downfall is the lack of a pale shade with a yellow undertone!
Cheryl B.
I saw this foundation in a YouTube video review and was motivated to try it. I love it. I'm in the shade Calico and really like how it applies and wears during the day. I like the natural coverage, the longevity, and, especially, the SPF factor. The price point doesn't hurt either.
Tiffany H.
I love the concept of Boots. I love the coverage this foundation gives. I love that Boots is more of a high end feeling product for the drugstore. But... I do not love their foundation colors. I'm a fair to medium complected individual with warm, obvious yellow undertones. All of the shades of foundation I've found that should technically match my skin from Boots have a grey/ashy tone. That's definitely not something I can pull off. Yes, I know that SPF can cause an ashy look to a foundation, but the level of grey this foundation has would be on par with an SPF of 50, not 15. I'm waiting for some custom enhancer shades to arrive in the mail to see if I can manage to get a better undertone for me. But I'm not holding my breath.
Samantha W.
I picked this foundation up at Walgreens the other day and i am loving it!! I wear Warm Beige. Was very helpful that there was samples out to pick your perfect color. My skin is normal with a little t-zone oiliness. This is my second day wearing this foundation and i can already tell it's a keeper! Light coverage but buildable. Doesn't appear cakey, no scent. Was $15 for one ounce. Give it a try!
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I got color matched for this foundation at my local Walgreens. They have a tool similar to what Sephora uses to color match. It takes two up close pictures of your skin and gives you your shade. I got matched to the lightest shade they have. I love the coverage and finish that this foundation gives! However, I have yellow undertones in my skin but the shade I have runs a little too pink. I just have to mix in a little bit of another of my foundations and it works perfect!