BY BOOTS

Puffy Eye Attack Eye Rescue Gel - Formulated to help reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes with BOTANICAL PEPTIDES, OXYGINSENG; TECHNOLOGY, HYPER HYDRATORS and COOL-CUCUMBER-X.Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack is a fast-acting and skin-firming, GENIUS IN A JAR! Helps tackle the appearance of dark circles and puff.Firms, tones, rehydrates.Cools, soothes and moisturizes.Perfectly balanced for all skin types. - Puffy Eye Attack Eye Rescue Gel see more...

Buy on Target*
Kasey W.
I have tried numerous under eye gels, creams , serums , you name it. Dealing with a toddler 24/7 , out of wack sleep routine (for me mostly) my under eyes definitely take its toll. Discoloration and puffiness always seemed to occur. I went out and got a variety of face masks, under eye gels ,ect. so after trying this product for the 1st time I was blown away ! I did not expect such a mind blowing amazing result , let alone my 1st time trying this product. my under eye bags were so puffy from such little sleep and discoloration that after I removed the product i was shocked. the puffiness was no longer there and my under eye color started to even out with the rest of my skin tone. I recommend this product to EVERYONE who is tired of their discolored/or redness, puffy under eyes. IT'S WORTH IT . Boots Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack™ Turbo-Boost Hydragel - 0.47 fl oz
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
I like it. But dont love it. Like everyone says, it's inexpensive. I got mine from a local target. It helps my under eyes with dryness and puffiness / dark circles. But becareful if you have extra Dry skin. It burns a little at times. Other than that, I would give it another shot just because of how affordable it is.
Katie S.
I purchased this item because it was on sale at ulta for $8 originally $16. It the morning and evening you apply a small amount to the under eye area. I can see that it is making a difference in my dark circles and makes me look more awake. Definitely would purchase again.
Constance л.
Akron, OH
Great product! Nice packaging, affordable, and available in the skincare isle at Walgreens. Place the gel patches under your eyes for thirty minutes after washing your face then remove. Leaves the skin under your eyes feeling fresh and supple, no puffiness. Recommended!
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
These are great! Definitely use these from late night studies and notice a complete difference! They’re not a product I buy often there are other ones I prey but I still recommend these for anyone looking to reduce puffiness!
Karla M.
Florida
Awesome eye cream, feels amazing on under eyes. First time using this product and will buy again when it’s gone. It exceded my expectations, bought at ulta Beauty on sale and will repeat and buy again
Patty P.
Inexpensive and this stuff works(.) Doesn't glob all over the eye or make it look fake tight. Effects last all day. I use under moisturizer and lid primer. 👐status.
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
I've been on the hunt for a good eye cream but my eyes are so sensitive that everything I tried bothered my eyes. I finally gave Soap & Glorys Puffy Eye Attack Cream a try and I will definitely be repurchasing. It really hydrates my under eye and lid without causing excess oiliness. Other eye creams were causing my eyes to cry or even making my eye makeup look thick and cakey. No problems with this one and it's super affordable. Purchased at Target ❤
Annie T.
The most inexpensive but highly effective undereye cream ive ever used. And im noticing tht my makeup is even sitting better on my skin and not falling into my fine lines anymore. Great product over all, and also highly concentrated so u dont need alot
Cynthia F.
Good product, I use it every night and I have seen some difference in my eyes, nothing too drastic I think I have to use it in the day as well to see better results.