Boots Simply Sensitive Toner - 6.7 oz uploaded by Sophie L.

BY BOOTS

SHANNON G.
LAVON, TX
Love this toner. I have lots of toner though. I use many different ones. Boots is one of my favorites. This toner really does help with minimizing the appearance of my larger pores around my nose.

Kaylin H.
i'm not a big fan of this brand but this does work for my sister. i've used it before but i didn't like it bc it didn't seem to be helping.
Nina G.
Las Vegas
Does excatly what it says and more. The closing of my pours after cleansing is so important and this product does a great job.
Elizabeth P.
Rockmart, GA
This is a good toner and it didn't cause me to have any cystic acne breakouts my skin felt clean, I would use it again.
Lisa W.
Paramus, NJ
I got this as a sample last year, very high quality, easy on the facial skin, pleasant scent
mary b.
Somerset, PA
My favorite toner to use .highly recommend this product to anyone. Works very good. ❤❤
Aoife M.
Ireland
This was an amazing product for sensitive skin like mine, it will really help with soothing hydrating and making my skin look amazing! it toned my skin to perfection and I’m definitely going to pick up another bottle of it, I’m literally addicted you should definitely pick this up when you have the chance!
Ebony S.
Gateshead
This product is good for sensitive skin I have used it more than once and it hasn’t caused any harm to my skin which is very sensitive and easy to break out for me. I don’t think there’s much room for improvement as it does it’s job!
Daniela S.
I really like first few times I used it until I started to break out. I’ve tried various ‘Simple’ products unfortunately they don’t work for me. Honestly don’t know why but I can’t buy it again because it always damages my skin 😔
Chawan T.
Liverpool
It is a skin toner it is perfect for skin also im using this as a sitting spray and im using this before make up and after makeup as well you can get it from boots it is £1.99p so cheaper than other shops and fragrance free sensitive ,refreshing gentle toner with aloe vera Boots Simply Sensitive Toner - 6.7 oz
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I always feel like toner either dries out my skin or makes it seem greasy. I've never seen good results. Does this one actually work well?
Khali O.
Corona, CA
Would this help keep my skin clear?
Isabel O.
I'm in the market for a new toner. Does this work well with combo skin? Does it dry out your skin?