BY BOOTS

April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Is so difficult for me to find a toner that I can use for my skin. I suffer from rosacea and at times I have oily skin but when the season change also will have dry skin as well.... I don't forget that redness! But when I found this toner I was so grateful that I did. It works great as for sensitive skin and it doesn't have a smell and it works without over-drying. I'm really glad I found this. If you suffer from sensitive skin whether it has to do with a skin condition or not, I would definitely recommend checking this out. It is Affordable so you don't have to worry about wasting your money on expensive product and it's not working. And also if you go to a place that offers returns, it's even better. Because if it doesn't work for you you'll be able to return it without worrying and without all the hassle.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
It's meant for oily and sensitive skin and definitely recommend to those who struggle with this type of skin problem. It gives you a perfect type of moisture and giving you a healthy glow ! While also being used to remove makeup, I love it !!!
Zariawn A.
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
This toner is so efficient! This is one of the few toners that shrink the pores of my skin type. The packaging is really convenient and quite cute! I recommend this toner to those with dry skin and large pores!
Kaylin H.
Kaylin H.
i'm not a big fan of this brand but this does work for my sister. i've used it before but i didn't like it bc it didn't seem to be helping.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Paramus, NJ
I got this as a sample last year, very high quality, easy on the facial skin, pleasant scent
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
My favorite toner to use .highly recommend this product to anyone. Works very good. ❤❤
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Nashville, TN
This works great, especially after the cleanser. I put it on a cotton ball and rub on my face after the cleanser. It is very gentle and gets the remaining dirt, oil, and make-up off my face after a long day. I love this, and will continue to use it.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Savannah, GA
I think this is one of my favorite toners I've ever tried. It definitely doesn't leave buildup like most of the ones I've used. I always get mine at Walmart. I'd definitely give it a try.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I truly love using this product on my face. It doesn't over dry my skin or make it grease. I have combination skin and sometimes have issues with toners.. I had no issue with this and I recommend it to every skin type.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Not sure if it makes a difference, but I love toners Ana boots is lovely. It's unscented and non-irritating. I bought mine at target. I wish it was spray tho. I poured mine into an old Scwabs bottle.
Khali o.
Khali o.
Corona, CA
Would this help keep my skin clear?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I always feel like toner either dries out my skin or makes it seem greasy. I've never seen good results. Does this one actually work well?
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
I'm in the market for a new toner. Does this work well with combo skin? Does it dry out your skin?