Boots Simply Sensitive Toner - 6.7 oz uploaded by Sophie L.

BY BOOTS

April m.
Lexington, KY
Is so difficult for me to find a toner that I can use for my skin. I suffer from rosacea and at times I have oily skin but when the season change also will have dry skin as well.... I don't forget that redness! But when I found this toner I was so grateful that I did. It works great as for sensitive skin and it doesn't have a smell and it works without over-drying. I'm really glad I found this. If you suffer from sensitive skin whether it has to do with a skin condition or not, I would definitely recommend checking this out. It is Affordable so you don't have to worry about wasting your money on expensive product and it's not working. And also if you go to a place that offers returns, it's even better. Because if it doesn't work for you you'll be able to return it without worrying and without all the hassle.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
It's meant for oily and sensitive skin and definitely recommend to those who struggle with this type of skin problem. It gives you a perfect type of moisture and giving you a healthy glow ! While also being used to remove makeup, I love it !!!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This toney works pretty well. It definitely does its job and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I do wish it was a little easier to find in stores but I like it so grab it when I do see it. However I wouldn’t really say it’s anything super over the top special as far as toners go this is a good one for a good price though.
Courtney M.
Nashville, TN
This works great, especially after the cleanser. I put it on a cotton ball and rub on my face after the cleanser. It is very gentle and gets the remaining dirt, oil, and make-up off my face after a long day. I love this, and will continue to use it.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I truly love using this product on my face. It doesn't over dry my skin or make it grease. I have combination skin and sometimes have issues with toners.. I had no issue with this and I recommend it to every skin type.
Michelle J.
Works well, but make sure you wash your face well before hand as it can’t get deep down enough to remove all of your makeup. It works best applied before your moisturizer. Affordable and easy to find. I
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
This toner is so efficient! This is one of the few toners that shrink the pores of my skin type. The packaging is really convenient and quite cute! I recommend this toner to those with dry skin and large pores!
Samantha L.
Savannah, GA
I think this is one of my favorite toners I've ever tried. It definitely doesn't leave buildup like most of the ones I've used. I always get mine at Walmart. I'd definitely give it a try.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Not sure if it makes a difference, but I love toners Ana boots is lovely. It's unscented and non-irritating. I bought mine at target. I wish it was spray tho. I poured mine into an old Scwabs bottle.
SHANNON G.
LAVON, TX
Love this toner. I have lots of toner though. I use many different ones. Boots is one of my favorites. This toner really does help with minimizing the appearance of my larger pores around my nose.

Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I always feel like toner either dries out my skin or makes it seem greasy. I've never seen good results. Does this one actually work well?
Khali O.
Corona, CA
Would this help keep my skin clear?
Isabel O.
I'm in the market for a new toner. Does this work well with combo skin? Does it dry out your skin?