Boots Simply Sensitive Rich Day Moisturiser - 4.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY BOOTS

Julie M.
I picked up this fragrance free hypo-allergenic reasonably priced ($8.99) face moisturizer from my local Target for my clients with sensitive skin. It adds the perfect amount of moisture before makeup application. A very gentle cream. Would totally buy it again.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Love this for my sensitive skin. It’s super moisturizing but it doesn’t leave your skin feeling heavy. It’s nice and light and doesn’t have any strong Oder to it which is nice. I would recommend this to others
Meaghan D.
Centereach
Bought on a whim to try out. It's okay. I'm not sure it wowed me or if I would buy again. Packaging is okay. It did what I needed it to do but I'm not sure I would add to my daily routine
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Never knew what this product was till it got recommended to me. I now love using all these products. It's so smooth when I apply it on my skin and the smell is not strong. I would buy this again!
Sabah H.
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Rich is definitely the right word. I personally have quite sensitive and dry skin and do prefer a thicker moisturiser however, it is a little too thick and rich. In my own opinion a moisturiser should be one or the other but when it’s both it can leave the skin/pores feeling a little clogged up and not able to breathe.
Leigh-Ann L.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Great moisturizer for dry skin great value for money I have bought various kinds and love it! SPF is great always fine it hard to fine a moisturiser with it in it.
Sidra R.
Birmingham
This product is absolutely amazing! I've had serious skin for the past year and this product has successfully cheated all other products used so far , it's very gentle on the ski and runs smoothly. Overall I would buy this product again and recommend this to others too
Izzy P.
Oxfordshire
I think this was really good considering my skin is sensitive to harsh face washed and moisturisers. It left my skin silky soft and exceeded my expectations. Very impressed with it and would want to have it again
Sanna B.
Norwich, Norfolk
Fantastic. I really love this product. I use it daily and it really moisturises my skin. It's gentle, and hydrating. Also it's a great value for your money. Very affordable! I would definitely buy it again.
Charlotte W.
I have sensitive skin so this moisturiser is perfect! It has no harsh smells and sinks in to my skin quickly! Price is always good and is my go to moisturiser.