Boots Simply Sensitive Rich Day Moisturiser - 4.2 oz uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY BOOTS

Cecilia V.
Loved the product it hydrated my skin all day long. It is inexpensive and I would definitely buy it again in addition to all of skin care products. It is rich and gets absorbed by the skin easily. I do recommend it to anyone who is looking for something new.
Meaghan D.
Garner, NC
Bought on a whim to try out. It's okay. I'm not sure it wowed me or if I would buy again. Packaging is okay. It did what I needed it to do but I'm not sure I would add to my daily routine
Julie M.
I picked up this fragrance free hypo-allergenic reasonably priced ($8.99) face moisturizer from my local Target for my clients with sensitive skin. It adds the perfect amount of moisture before makeup application. A very gentle cream. Would totally buy it again.
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this for my sensitive skin. It’s super moisturizing but it doesn’t leave your skin feeling heavy. It’s nice and light and doesn’t have any strong Oder to it which is nice. I would recommend this to others
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Never knew what this product was till it got recommended to me. I now love using all these products. It's so smooth when I apply it on my skin and the smell is not strong. I would buy this again!
Sabah H.
Surrey, Kingston Upon Thames
Rich is definitely the right word. I personally have quite sensitive and dry skin and do prefer a thicker moisturiser however, it is a little too thick and rich. In my own opinion a moisturiser should be one or the other but when it’s both it can leave the skin/pores feeling a little clogged up and not able to breathe.
Sara M.
There’s nothing overly-exiting about this moisturiser ,I mean it’s like any other moisturiser ,it absorbs well and didn’t react badly with my skin .it doesn’t smell like anything so that would be good cause it’s perfume free.i would recommend this for someone with sensitive skin and doesn’t mind something simple <3
Sharon Ann R.
Ireland
The moisturiser is very affordable and really dose the job .not everyone has loads of money to spend on high end products, so using this still gives you great results.
Anash V.
Crawley
Really amazing product ! Has a great texture and consistency which mean that when you apply it doesn't feel too sticky or too heavy ! Love the product as I have a very sensitive skin but i had no issues with this at all !!
Ayesha I.
Sharjah, Sharjah
It is part of my night routine to be applied right after my night serum. It will keep my skin oils balanced and the next day i will find my skin very soft. I find my skin serum works better with the application of it .