Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Moisturiser - 4.2 oz uploaded by Swetha V.Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Moisturiser - 4.2 oz uploaded by Aisha I.Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Moisturiser - 4.2 oz uploaded by Candy B.

BY BOOTS

Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I really wanted to like this product because of its simplified ingredients... but unfortunately I didn't. This moisturizer broke me out quite badly in the cheek areas and left me with the bigger breakout ever. I think I might've reacted to the mineral oil or cetearyl alcohol. Moisturizing wise, it works okay. I liked the lotion consistency, it felt nice and hydrating. The bad thing is that it never seems to settle and always left a greasy feel. Something I'm not used to with my dry skin. The oily feel affected the wear of my other products such as makeup which is a big no-no for me.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I have very sensitive skin that wants moisture but also breaks out easily with the wrong product. This moisturizer is light and has no harsh chemicals or fragrance. The size of the bottle is a great value for the price. I do wish the formula was more penetrating. It sits on my skin without absorbing as much as I would like. I have never broken out from this moisturizer thankfully.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I just recently began using this product and let me tell you, if you have sensitive skin and have trouble finding a moisturizer right for you; this product works wonders. After just one use I could visibly feel the difference it left on my skin. And it's not outrageously priced either !
lauren g.
Clarkston, MI
this is a perfect everyday hydrating moisturizer not oily or leaving streaks it is very gentle on the face for a good price at any drug store the packaging is sleek and simple i would repurchase this product
Huma N.
This is a great affordable moisturizer. It's not oily and leaves your skin hydrated for hours. However, if you have very dry skin then you will have to reapply at sometime in a day.
Nancy Adriana V.
saint pauls, NC
I have been using this moisturizer for the past month, found it ion sale at target and figured it's worth a try. I love that it's light weight except for a little bit after application my skin feels oily. Overall it's a great product!
Alise B.
Very light weight face lotion. It has no scent as it is for sensitive skin but it is a nice lotion to have in the mix.
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
A fragrance free moisturizer I brought from boots .. good for sensitive skin .. good for normal skin and oily skin.. but do not recommend for dry skin. Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Moisturiser - 4.2 oz
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
Reminds me of the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer in the packaging. Not one of my favourite moisturisers because I feel like it doesn't actually add much moisture into my skin , I prefer a heavier moisturiser than this. Simple to use and small enough to fit in your handbag.
scarlet s.
This moisturiser is okay. It does moisturise the skin, but it would be unsuitable for people with oily skin. I imagine it would be quite nice for someone with very dry skin. It is very affordable, which is always a plus!