BY BOOTS

Brand from Boots. Boots Simply Sensitive skincare range has been specially formulated to be kind to your skin. A simple collection of products which are fragrance and colour free. Containing soothing Aloe Vera, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and cared for. Skin around the eyes can be especially delicate. Our hypoallergenic eye cream contains gentle ingredients which are proven to moisturise, nourish and help protect your skin from environmental damage. Suitable for all skin types. How to Use: Smooth gently onto skin around the eyes after cleansing and toning Pack Size - 15ml see more...

Marie D.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very average eye cream. It won't change your life/ lighten dark circles/ de-puff your eyes completely. It will, however, not break you out. I've used irritating eye creams before that caused little bumps under my eyes. This eye cream definitely does not do that, nor does it clog my pores. It hydrates my eyes enough but if you're looking for something more substantial, this is not for you.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
This eye cream feels nice and slightly cooling on contact, and the consistency is a little bit thicker than other drugstore brands I've tried. It's gentle and fragrance free, it provides some nice instant hydration, and I like the way it preps my eyes for concealer.. I removed a star because I just didn't notice any long lasting results from using it. Not a bad product at all, though.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
This is the current eye cream that i am using. Its nice and has no smell. Its light but my under eyes still feel hydrated. I tend to apply this at night with my night time moisturizer, but it could be easily worn during the day or under makeup. Its nice, but i will prolly not repurchase.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
Dry under eye runs in my family, & none of those that I bought from department stores has helped my under eye more than this product! Value for value, its ingredients has definitely helped with my under eye dryness that I am now on my 4th tube! Only a better hydrating eye cream can beat this product - but none so far!
Kim K.
This cream is a light moisturizing eye cream. It does help to depuff in the morning and helps soften the under eyes. But it doesn't seem to be an intense enough hydration for dryer skin. I would be willing to try one of their other ones.
Michelle M.
Highland Mls, NY
This went on nicely, but I cant say that I noticed any real results. I will say it is very gentle around the eye area, and non-irritating. Decent value for the money I guess, but I wouldn't race out to purchase this again, as I don't feel like it produced any results.
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
If you saw a girl crying in Target in front of the Boots section when they first started carrying it, it was probably me. When I visited the UK, I had somehow completely forgotten to pack my skincare. My friend I was travelling with thought it was hilarious that I was freaking out about it, but I was panicking! So, we found out there was a mall that was about a ten minute walk from our hotel, so we stopped into Boots and got everything I needed. I'm not normally an eye cream person, but I saw this on the shelf and the lady working said she loved it because it wasn't sticky at all. So, being that I was in a buying mood because the prices were GREAT, I bought it. Before my friend and I flew back home to the States, we went back so I could buy several more tubes of it since Boots wasn't yet available at Target. I love this eye cream, and it's definitely one of my drug store steals.
Rhea S.
Cusseta, AL
I love this eye cream as a daily eye cream. It's great for when my eyes need a little hydration. It's not super thick, so I don't use it at night. I enjoy the fact that is for sensitive eyes.
Casey W.
Greenwood, IN
I have very dry and sensitive under eyes. I really enjoyed this product. Boots products in general are all really nice, and affordable. This was truly sensitive and left my under eye feeling fresh and hydrated. I would recommend this product.
Nydia J.
Homestead, FL
The skin under my eyes is a bit crepey and gets some milia. I've began noticing very subtle fine lines recently and have been looking for a good eye creme, but a lot seem to irritate my skin and eyes. Boots Simply SSebsitiv Hydrating Eye Cream has been great in that it doesn't irritate my eyes or make me itch and I feel like the skin under my eyes is a bit firmer. I also notice that I am getting less milia around my under eye area which is definetely a plus!