Boots - Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream 15ml uploaded by littlemisspotchi D.Boots - Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream 15ml uploaded by Syeda Momina K.

BY BOOTS

Brand from Boots. Boots Simply Sensitive skincare range has been specially formulated to be kind to your skin. A simple collection of products which are fragrance and colour free. Containing soothing Aloe Vera, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and cared for. Skin around the eyes can be especially delicate. Our hypoallergenic eye cream contains gentle ingredients which are proven to moisturise, nourish and help protect your skin from environmental damage. Suitable for all skin types. How to Use: Smooth gently onto skin around the eyes after cleansing and toning Pack Size - 15ml see more...

Iris M.
Tampa
This product is great, haven't been using it that long yet but I use it at night before going to bed and I put some on under my makeup and my make up goes on real smooth. I recommend this to everyone..
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Kaitlan A.
This is so incredibly great for sensitive under eyes and sensitive skin! So affordable and works really well during the day (under makeup) and also at night to hydrate and replenish. So inexpensive. Can be found at Walgreens.
Marie D.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very average eye cream. It won't change your life/ lighten dark circles/ de-puff your eyes completely. It will, however, not break you out. I've used irritating eye creams before that caused little bumps under my eyes. This eye cream definitely does not do that, nor does it clog my pores. It hydrates my eyes enough but if you're looking for something more substantial, this is not for you.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
This eye cream feels nice and slightly cooling on contact, and the consistency is a little bit thicker than other drugstore brands I've tried. It's gentle and fragrance free, it provides some nice instant hydration, and I like the way it preps my eyes for concealer.. I removed a star because I just didn't notice any long lasting results from using it. Not a bad product at all, though.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
This is the current eye cream that i am using. Its nice and has no smell. Its light but my under eyes still feel hydrated. I tend to apply this at night with my night time moisturizer, but it could be easily worn during the day or under makeup. Its nice, but i will prolly not repurchase.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
Dry under eye runs in my family, & none of those that I bought from department stores has helped my under eye more than this product! Value for value, its ingredients has definitely helped with my under eye dryness that I am now on my 4th tube! Only a better hydrating eye cream can beat this product - but none so far!
Michelle M.
Highland Mls, NY
This went on nicely, but I cant say that I noticed any real results. I will say it is very gentle around the eye area, and non-irritating. Decent value for the money I guess, but I wouldn't race out to purchase this again, as I don't feel like it produced any results.
Rosa R.

29. Initiates and executes creative ideas such as [example]

30. Seeks new ideas and approaches
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
The eye cream doesn’t irritate my eyes, & most do so that was nice. I bought it from target. I use it but don’t see much of a difference. It’s nice to keep under eyes hydrated, but that’s all really.