BY BOOTS

Brand from Boots. Boots Simply Sensitive skincare range has been specially formulated to be kind to your skin. A simple collection of products which are fragrance and colour free. Containing soothing Aloe Vera, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and cared for. Skin around the eyes can be especially delicate. Our hypoallergenic eye cream contains gentle ingredients which are proven to moisturise, nourish and help protect your skin from environmental damage. Suitable for all skin types. How to Use: Smooth gently onto skin around the eyes after cleansing and toning Pack Size - 15ml see more...

Tori A.
Middletown, OH
If you saw a girl crying in Target in front of the Boots section when they first started carrying it, it was probably me. When I visited the UK, I had somehow completely forgotten to pack my skincare. My friend I was travelling with thought it was hilarious that I was freaking out about it, but I was panicking! So, we found out there was a mall that was about a ten minute walk from our hotel, so we stopped into Boots and got everything I needed. I'm not normally an eye cream person, but I saw this on the shelf and the lady working said she loved it because it wasn't sticky at all. So, being that I was in a buying mood because the prices were GREAT, I bought it. Before my friend and I flew back home to the States, we went back so I could buy several more tubes of it since Boots wasn't yet available at Target. I love this eye cream, and it's definitely one of my drug store steals.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have been using this eye cream for about a week and I have not noticed much difference in the appearance of my under eyes. It has only been a short time, so I do not expect to see much change! It feels very hydrating under the eyes and I like that it does not have a strong scent.
Katie H.
I love this hydrating eye cream from Boots - Simply Sensitive! I was looking for a product that would be moisturizing but not heavy on my skin. It's light and the perfect combination of hydrating and refreshing. I love it and I use several other Boots products as well!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I love this cream this is amazing and fabulous and definitely recommend this to everyone !!
It really clears your face and make you look amazing and great and this is the best thing ever .. And I'm so happy I purchased it it's worth every penny!!
This eye cream hydrates under eye but doesn't do a lot for fine line..it's a good product if u don't have fine line!!
Jazmine H.
Doesn't make my eyes look dull and boring. This product is definitely worth it's price
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
This is the current eye cream that i am using. Its nice and has no smell. Its light but my under eyes still feel hydrated. I tend to apply this at night with my night time moisturizer, but it could be easily worn during the day or under makeup. Its nice, but i will prolly not repurchase.
Marie D.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very average eye cream. It won't change your life/ lighten dark circles/ de-puff your eyes completely. It will, however, not break you out. I've used irritating eye creams before that caused little bumps under my eyes. This eye cream definitely does not do that, nor does it clog my pores. It hydrates my eyes enough but if you're looking for something more substantial, this is not for you.
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
I love this stuff, i've been using it for years without fail. It's lightweight and I can wear it during the day or at night, and does exactly what i need it to do. it's hydrating, scentless, and doesn't feel sticky once on my skin. I recommend it to all my friends!
Stephanie V.
Union City, CA
I have really sensitive skin, and sometimes it's hard to find products that won't make me itch or break out. Boots Simply Sensitive line is fantastic!!! The hydrating eye cream in particular, I loooveee. I dab a little bit in the corners of my eyes and underneath my eyes before bedtime, and I never wake up with that "ugh can't open my eyes" feeling! This cream leaves the skin around my eyes feeling refreshed and hydrated.