BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBoots
- Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream 15ml

Boots - Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream 15ml

by Boots

Brand from Boots. Boots Simply Sensitive skincare range has been specially formulated to be kind to your skin. A simple collection of products which are fragrance and colour free. Containing soothing Aloe Vera, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and cared for. Skin around the eyes can be especially delicate. Our hypoallergenic eye cream contains gentle ingredients which are proven to moisturise, nourish and help protect your skin from environmental damage. Suitable for all skin types. How to Use: Smooth gently onto skin around the eyes after cleansing and toning Pack Size - 15ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots - Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream 15ml!
How would you rate this product?
Meggan L.
I put this on before bed and when I wake up my eyes look refreshed with out dark circles! They should call it miracle cream!
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
If you saw a girl crying in Target in front of the Boots section when they first started carrying it, it was probably me. When I visited the UK, I had somehow completely forgotten to pack my skincare. My friend I was travelling with thought it was hilarious that I was freaking out about it, but I was panicking! So, we found out there was a mall that was about a ten minute walk from our hotel, so we stopped into Boots and got everything I needed. I'm not normally an eye cream person, but I saw this on the shelf and the lady working said she loved it because it wasn't sticky at all. So, being that I was in a buying mood because the prices were GREAT, I bought it. Before my friend and I flew back home to the States, we went back so I could buy several more tubes of it since Boots wasn't yet available at Target. I love this eye cream, and it's definitely one of my drug store steals.
Joanne P.
Danville, VT
this product is amazing leaves your eyes refreshed. Shame I can't get it here in the US
Kate A.
Manchester
I love this product it is extremely hydrating and gets rid of them bags in no time at all I love its scent too it makes you feel revitalised and it is a really good value I would purchase this product again.
Alyssa L.
Rochester, NY
I have been using this eye cream for about a week and I have not noticed much difference in the appearance of my under eyes. It has only been a short time, so I do not expect to see much change! It feels very hydrating under the eyes and I like that it does not have a strong scent.
April S.
San Jose, CA
This is a very good eye cream for people with sensitive skin and eyes. I wear contacts as well and it doesn't seem to bother my eyes at all. It's hydrating and very lightweight, it absorbs easily and quickly without leaving your under eye greasy.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
My mother in law had me try the simply sensitive hydrating eye cream and now I'm hooked. My bags are barely noticeable my under eye feels very hydrated.
Jessi Z.
Newberg, OR
Really great for sensitive skin. I have some very sensitive dry skin and this works wonders.
Angelic P.
Light moisture without being too heavy.Used this during the summer and into the early fall. Was perfect and didn't have an affect on my eye make up.
Nydia J.
Homestead, FL
The skin under my eyes is a bit crepey and gets some milia. I've began noticing very subtle fine lines recently and have been looking for a good eye creme, but a lot seem to irritate my skin and eyes. Boots Simply SSebsitiv Hydrating Eye Cream has been great in that it doesn't irritate my eyes or make me itch and I feel like the skin under my eyes is a bit firmer. I also notice that I am getting less milia around my under eye area which is definetely a plus!

Looking for your answer?