Boots Powder Blush uploaded by Justyna B.Boots Powder Blush uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BOOTS

Powder Blush - No7 Powder Blush contains a unique blend of micro-powders for a velvety smooth application. Gives an even, buildable color. - Powder Blush see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "great formula - very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. this colour came up more pink on my skin tone a perhaps it varies. i would deffo use again as it’s easy to blend." in 3 reviews
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I recently receive this via Octoly and I love it! I find it to be more long wearing than a lot of prestige brand blushes. It also has Vitamin in the formula which makes it apply seemlesslu and blend beautifully while Nourishing your skin at the same time.
It’s $12.99 for a small pan which I think is pricy for a drugstore blush considering the ABH blush kit is $30 for 4 shades. I have the shade Apricot Blossom and I would absolutely recommend and purchase this blush again.
Cristal H.
Evanston, IL
This has been a really good blush.i don’t use it as much but I love it. It lasted all day and it doesn’t smear. I would like some more neutral color cause they all have some more pink that brown tones l.
Sarah C.
This is a VERY pigmented blush! I was very impressed with the pigment. You really need just a little of this product. A lot goes a long way with this blush. I got the shade that's a little peachy and I love it. I reach for this blush all the time!
Laura B.
Helena , AL
I have this in plum. Very pigmented and great blend ability. Very reasonably priced. I would compare to the Sephora brand I used to wear.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
Love the blush, goes on concentrated so a little goes a long way. Colors are great and stay on throughout the day. Would use again!
Kimberly H.
Reno , NV
The color I have is just not my favorite. The actual blush goes on well and stays. Easy to apply and blend in.
Nia C.
The pigment of this blush it amazing and it is very long lasting and a bit on the pricey side for a drugstore blush but totally worth it is buildable so a little goes along way I would personally buy it again because I love it’s so much
Olivia S.
Great formula - very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. This colour came up more pink on my skin tone a perhaps it varies. I would deffo use again as it’s easy to blend.
scarlet s.
I really like this no 7 blush. It has enough pigment that you don’t need a lot, but it is subtle enough that it’s not to bright. The colour range is pretty, and the formula is long lasting. Packaging is sleek and secure, definitely worth the price.
Lauren J.
Love this blush so much, it's so complementing on my pale skin, the coverage is buildable which I look for in a blush, it insures you don't put on too much. Would highly recommend this blush for anyone who is starting out wearing blush or loves a buildable blush like myself!