Boots Powder Blush uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BOOTS

Powder Blush - No7 Powder Blush contains a unique blend of micro-powders for a velvety smooth application. Gives an even, buildable color. - Powder Blush see more...

Photo (1)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Apricot Blossom
This is a VERY pigmented blush! I was very impressed with the pigment. You really need just a little of this product. A lot goes a long way with this blush. I got the shade that's a little peachy and I love it. I reach for this blush all the time!
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Apricot Blossom
Love the blush, goes on concentrated so a little goes a long way. Colors are great and stay on throughout the day. Would use again!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Helena, AL
Review for: Apricot Blossom
I have this in plum. Very pigmented and great blend ability. Very reasonably priced. I would compare to the Sephora brand I used to wear.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Review for: Apricot Blossom
Love this blusher! It's just the right amount of pigment to look natural while being long lasting. I've tried a few different colours in this and I do this the shades are suited to lighter skin tones. I've used it for years!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Review for: Apricot Blossom
I have this in the colour apricot blossom and first of all the packaging looks great, it looks really mature compared to other blushes of comparable prices at the drugstore. Be careful with applying this though: it is super pigmented which can make it tricky to have subtle and nicely blended cheeks which doesn't make it my favourite but still really lovely (: