BY BOOTS

A soothing & moisturising day cream that is easily absorbed into the skin. Hydrates to leave skin soft, supple and healthier looking. see more...

Boots Original Beauty Formula Vanishing Day Cream
  • "This is the best way to take a bath. The Boots Bath Oil starts moisturizing dry skin right in the bath and it doesn't get better than that. You come out with the softest skin you will ever get. You don't even need to put on a body butter after. Smells nice too!" in 5 reviews
  • "Completely soothes and moisturizes rough and dry skin." in 4 reviews
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The cream itself is thick and moisturizing. When applied, it really vanishes and sinks into your skin, leaving a matte finish perfect for makeup. This also makes for an excellent base for makeup, almost like a lightweight primer. I have combination skin, oily in my t-zone, dry-ish on my cheeks & I break out. This doesn't make me break out, it mattifies my t-zone, and if I apply this in the morning, my face is still really nice by night time. It has a light scent that doesn't linger and also a great consistency. I have to say I'm more than pleasantly surprised with this product.
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV
Boots Original Beauty bath stuff is my treat to myself. It smells amazing, like real essential oils, not the synthetic smells a lot of other bath products have. I often use it when I get back from the gym as a sort of reward! You only need a little so, although it's expensive, it lasts a long time. The one con that some people might have is the heavy glass bottle, but I actually quite like that. And glass is recycleable everywhere.
Anna H.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I like to wear it under my makeup, as it also makes a very good primer.This product does exactly what it says and vanishes right into your skin without leaving a greasy residue. It makes your skin very soft, and smells quite nice too.
Doralese R.
Tracy, CA
I love taking baths and this oil I keep for when I really am taking a long and much deserved hot luxurious bath. The rose and lavender is my favorite scent of all it's such a rich scent and your skin feels so soft after you dry off, no need for lotion!
Sarah L.
Beaumont, TX
Boots vanishing day cream is the best moisturizer ever. It does not leave your face greasy at all. It has a wonderful rosé scent as well. The only downfall is that it is rather difficult to find. It's always online though. I would recommend it.
Caz Z.
I have been using this product for 2 years and am satisfied.  However, I would like a product that will be more effective with my wrinkles.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product leaves skin soft and moisturized with the oils, this is an amazing product that i recommend to everyone with dry skin
Faith R.
Lyndonville, NY
Best day cream I have found, worth its value.  I am super impressed and will continue using this. I added it my cart and I am so glad I did ❤️
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
These are really good product.. I love the smell and how it makes my skin soft and supple. I would recommend this to anyone.
Meagan D.
Where can I buy this?
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Does this leave a greasy residue in the tub?
Holly D.
Newark, DE
This looks like a good product. Is it vegan?