BY BOOTS #22 in Face Oil

Say bye-bye to dry and dehydrated looking skin with No7's Replenishing Facial Oil designed to give an intense surge of moisture and help keep moisture locked in. The light-weight and non-greasy oil has been formulated with and active blend that mimics skin's natural oils so that it quickly gets to work to help restore lost moisture and hydration. The blend includes nature's nourishing gem, rosehip seed oil, that works to keep moisture locked in and prevent future dryness. Instantly skin looks more radiant and feels incredibly soft and supple. In 4 weeks fine lines and wrinkles appear visibly reduced and skin looks healthy and nourished.(1.0 oz.) see more...

• Has anyone used YSL Youth Fave Liberator Water in Oil? If so, how...1 Answers
  • Can I have more info on this line of products?1 Answers
  • ayuda a la piel que regularmente se seca por el invierno?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Shermeen A.
77084
Boots has always delivered great products at a affordable price. If you are price conscious and are looking to add a face oil to your regime, I highly recommend this beauty oil. The mixtures of the oils and extracts are wondrous. I don't use it daily but at least once to twice a week as I alternate with other products. I love using it after a mask before bedtime!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I bought the No7 Advanced serum and seen this oil and thought that they would probably work great together and I was right. I really love the way this makes my skin feel and you only need a few drops. I’ll purchase again and recommend it. I found mine at Walgreens.
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing face oil. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good face oil that works wonders for your face.
Mariah M.
This is more expensive for a drugstore brand and I think their are definitely better affordable options. I love this brand and use so many of their products but this one is just not as great to me.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
This oil is great for your skin. Hydrating and gives you a healthy glowing complexion. I recommend this to anyone especially people with dry skin. Face oils are great and can be used as a primer too.
Kristine B.
great falls , MT
Ok lets just start off on how amazing this oil smells?! Im obsessed! I cant really pin point the scent but I can't get enough. Now the oil it's self is like liquid gold! A little goes a long way but it goes deep and works quickly! I literally saw an improvement in my skin with in days, days! I highly recommend this brand!
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Absolutely amazing product! This makes my skin feel super smooth, take away any rough or bumpy patches without being greasy. If I had to use one oil forever, this would be it!
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love love all the No 7 products I have used thus far.  My dry sensitive face just does so well with these products.  I bought No 7 because the packaging is so appealing.  I will definitely be buying more No 7 products for a long time.  Yes I have and will continue to recommend No 7 to others.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
I am a huge fan of this oil. I love the way it gets totally absorbed by my skin. It really does the job and you will see a great difference in your face by continuos use within few dad or using it. Definitely worth the cost!
Veronica H.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this facial oil at least 2 times a week.  Ever since I started using it I've seen a huge improvement in my skin. I have combination skin and this has become an essential tool in keeping my skin from drying and. Getting flaky. I have recommended it to all of my friends
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Functions for all type skin?? It's so good for sensitive skin??
Joan R.
Does this oil leave any kind of residue in the skin? Does it absorb quickly? I have dry skin but find most products do not absorb well into my skin and feels like it just sits on top of my skin, leaving a greasy/oily/slick feeling.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It's so good products??
zugheit g.
ayuda a la piel que regularmente se seca por el invierno?
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
Do you use this product under your moisturizer, over your moisturizer, or in place of your moisturizer?