BY BOOTS

Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home.  Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.  Within 4 treatments this product visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, evens skin tone and helps work against the appearance of dark areas.  It can also help to improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin.  Created with Care.  We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust.  It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most. see more...

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Per...1 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Carly N.
I love this at home scrub! It is inexpensive and works just as good if not better than more expensive micro scrubs I've tried! Rotate the scrub inwards into your face for best results I've found!
Gi J.
Really love this product, the microbeads are really good for deeply cleansing and exfoliating your face. Always leaves my skin feeling so smooth and the product lasts a lifetime.
Octavia M.
Chichester , West Sussex
I love this product! It's well priced and does such a good job. It went beyond my expectations and kept all my spots at bay whilst giving me fresh clear bright skin!
Laura O.
Most amazing exfoliate I've ever used! I've tried every exfoliate out there as I love scrubs + feeling like I've revealed new skin.. But this one trumps them all! Not only do I feel like my skin is more rejuvenated and refreshed than I've ever experienced through a product.. but it looks clearer and make up sits SO much better after using. Definitely recommend whatever your skin type!!
Nikki W.
Ireland
It really does help get rid of the top layer of dead skin on your face! Thus after the first wash, you'll notice your skin feel much softer!
Kayleigh B.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , England
Extremely good product worth every penny it clears up dead skin and cleans out pores but I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin
Stevie M.
Grays, Essex
I have used this and is so lovely it made my skin feel so good and soft. I would definitely recommend this product
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin feel so fresh and soft. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kayla B.
St, NL
This is one of my beauty go to products. Isn't harsh on the skin, leaves your face feeling super soft.
Sarah B.
Moncton, NB
Bought this for my boyfriend and he really liked it! I recommend it to anyone.
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Is this better than beauty society's crystal ball exfoliator?