BY BOOTS

Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home.  Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.  Within 4 treatments this product visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, evens skin tone and helps work against the appearance of dark areas.  It can also help to improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin.  Created with Care.  We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust.  It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most. see more...

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Per...1 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Jessica E.
I recently bought this to try something new as my exfoliator. I love it! My last exfoliator was a powder enzyme so I was nervous going to a more physical type. Well this is sooo fine! I love how gentle it is. Once I rinsed it off my face my skin was soo smooth. I was amazed! This product is amazing! Gentle yet powerful and effective. I will definitely repurchase and recommend to friends.
Tiffany S.
I cannot begin to explain how much I love this stuff it’s literally been one of my skin care must haves for the last two years and I still love it! The very small exfoliating beads in this literally clear every last bit of rubbish from my sometimes larger pores! It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh everytime I use it I could not recommend this enough. It’s amazing!
Jody D.
London
I use this product about once a month, does make my skin dry after so I do a mask or lots of moisturiser! But does exfoliate well, but I do find the grains quite painful when you wash it off! Bit boring packaging, but it does make your skin feel smooth! Haven't re purchased it yet possibly would try others before going back!
Hollie C.
Gillingham
I really enjoy this product. Where the exfoliating balls are quite hard I feel like it really gets into my skin and I feel like it makes a difference in comparison to other similar products I have used. I enjoy the smell and the results, however I wish it was more of a gel formula rather than a cream.
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
I love exfoliators and this one works perfectly with the skin cleansing brush. It has very fine particles that exfoliate gently yet deeply and leave my skin soft and smooth. The packaging is very simple but I really don't care as I'm interested in the results and the price is fantastic.
Hayley W.
Kent
Though I tend to use chemical exfoliators (acids that work as exfoliators without the need for scrubby bits) when I do use a manual exfoliating product, this is the one I reach for. The scrubby bits are very fine and do a great job of removing dry skin without causing damage.
Cassie R.
Caledon, ON
This exfoliator is great. I often just need a quick pick me up through a long week and I like to treat myself to a really good exfoliation and this does the trick. I noticed more clarity in my skin after using it and it isn't too harsh on the skin. I will purchase once I run out.
Emma-Jayne S.
Quite a harsh product if your not carful when using but makes your skin look instantly brighter and feeling smoother. Would only use at most 3 times a week as can very quickly stop your face of the natural oils and leave you dry.
Ana T.
Super good product. Sincerly, I thought this exfoliator won't be as good as it really is. It really meet my expectations. It's very gentle and ideal for customers that have regular to sensitive skin. I will love to recommend this amazing product.
Olivia H.
I loveee itttt. Just sooo good. Actually made a difference in my skin. It's so good with its value. Very effective for me. Really gentle too!! Would highly recommend. And there are no cons about it. Would but again
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Is this better than beauty society's crystal ball exfoliator?