BY BOOTS

Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home.  Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.  Within 4 treatments this product visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, evens skin tone and helps work against the appearance of dark areas.  It can also help to improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin.  Created with Care.  We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust.  It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most. see more...

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion ...1 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
maisa s.
Learer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home. Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.
Lindsey C.
Exfoliators are an interesting product. sometimes you can see a difference in your skin and sometimes you can't. with this one, you can see a difference for sure. it's not my favorite exfoliator, but i would buy it and try it again.
Taylor M.
Martin, OH
This exfoliater is wonderful for clearing up skin that has acne, dead skin or other blemishes. This product is also good for acne on the chest or back. The product will make your skin feel very soft and refreshed
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Tried it really gets rid of the dead skin. Make sure you don't over scrub or you will end up with a red face helped with my dry face over the summer!
vanessa f.
Gardendale, TX
It's not too heavy for nightly use. But it is very moisturizing. I love this cream, I use it every night. Definitely something I'll re purchase
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
This was a nice microdermabrasion exfoliating product. It polished my skin perfectly. It didn't have large corse product. It felt luxurious!!
Monica G.
Coquitlam, BC
I use this at least once a week in the shower, it has gentle exfoliating particles in a thick, moisturizing cream, great for my dry skin.
Nou L.
I love how microscopic the scrub bits are. It isn't too rough on my face yet effective at leaving my face feel rejuvenated.
Ivonne I.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't really try it out but my friends suggested to me and said it's excellent for dry skin and it clears up your fAce
Vikki C.
LOVED this   It felt wonderful while using and left my face so fresh and clean. Tingled while using and I felt energized
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
Is this better than beauty society's crystal ball exfoliator?