BY BOOTS

Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home.  Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.  Within 4 treatments this product visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, evens skin tone and helps work against the appearance of dark areas.  It can also help to improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin.  Created with Care.  We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust.  It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most. see more...

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Per...1 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Casey V.
Love this! I've been using it for a couple of weeks and my skin looks more clear and soft. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. It's very gentle. Would recommend!
Izzy B.
Baltimore, MD
I think this exfoliate is great for a drug store brand. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it's definitely effective. Great value for the money, and I'm a huge fan of the whole brand. Highly recommend.
Salinas S.
This was my first ever exfoliator. I can't believe I carried on for so long with just cleansing and moisturizing...Dark days I don't want to think about! This product is a staple for me. It has very, very fine beads which feels very gentle on my skin. It's scent is not overpowering whatsoever, fresh with a hint of lemon. I use it anywhere from 2-4 times a week, skincare gurus would probably flip that I use it more than twice per week but I just love how soft and supple this product leaves my skin after using that I could easily use it daily. But, it is quite expensive and I feel it does run out rather quickly...So that would be my only warning. If you have sensitive or dry skin, I definitely recommend giving Microdermabrasion a try, at least a sample. I thank this product everyday for highlighting the importance of exfoliation to me. It is this product that will never have me looking back! And since being introduced to exfoliants, I've given ExfoliKate a try, and while it too does buff
Alesha V.
This product lives up to its name. I tried several micro dermabrasion creams and by far this is the best. It's a very gentle and it's not harsh on the skin. I have very delicate skin and this product seems to be the best one so far. I love how it is hypo allergenic. It leaves my skin super-soft!
Samantha W.
I like this product alot. It's very fine but i only use it once or twice a week as it could be a little rough in the skin. It exfoliates my face and neck well. A little goes a long way. Will repurchase. Can't wait to try more of. Boots N0.7 products. Walgreens just stated carrying it where i live!
Mary D.
Seattle, WA
I've used this twice so far and OH MY GOD! It's the best exfoliator I've ever used!
Super gentle and non-irritating. 100% lives up to the online hype.
I got it from Target for about $17.50. I would totally recommend this to anyone with blackhead prone or oily skin.
Kelly D.
Byron Center, MI
Years ago I fell for the microdermabrasion fad and fell in love with the L'Oreal set. I don't even think they make this anymore. My mother actually discovered this and recommended it to me. It's a great one-step facial scrub that I can use daily. I've been keeping it in my shower and using it every other day. Just a dollop and lightly scrub face and neck areas. Love this!! Helps break down the scaly skin and reveal fresher, smoothr skin.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried this MicroDermabrasion Exfoliator on whim and I am so happy I did! The instructions say to only use 2 times per week and don't leave on more than 2 minutes. An instruction booklet shows you which directions to use the exfoliator (in circles on your forehead, etc.). The easiest way for me to use this is in the shower. My skin definitely feels better afterwards!
maisa s.
Learer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home. Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.
Lindsey C.
Exfoliators are an interesting product. sometimes you can see a difference in your skin and sometimes you can't. with this one, you can see a difference for sure. it's not my favorite exfoliator, but i would buy it and try it again.
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Is this better than beauty society's crystal ball exfoliator?