BY BOOTS

Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home.  Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.  Within 4 treatments this product visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, evens skin tone and helps work against the appearance of dark areas.  It can also help to improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin.  Created with Care.  We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust.  It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most. see more...

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Per...1 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Julia G.
I've read dramatically positive reviews about this product but I didn't see dramatic results. My skin gets dry after but I think that's part of the microdermabrasion. I use it regularly to reveal younger smoother skin and I would say it's good but not amazing.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Keeps your skin nice and fresh. Don't have to worry about dead skin or dry patches but it's also not so harsh that you can't use it everyday. For drugstore it is a little pricey but the price matches the quality for sure.
Rosie Q.
I bought this exfoliator because I had heard a lot of reviews about it, and I have to admit, not bad for a drugstore exfoliator. I love it and recommend it to my friends all the time
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I tried a sample I got from a friend and I've got to say it's nice, not to gritty and smells wonderful, followed the instructions and I've got to say I felt the difference I'd definitely buy this soon as I'd like to incluido it in my weekly beauty routine
melissa y.
Salida, CO
So I absolutely love this stuff it repairs your face and leaves it feeling a,axing it's not too harsh nor is it too pricey I was very happy when I bought it because it was so effective I definitely recommend this to everyone all the time
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
This is amazing face scurb it is very gentle and works awesome I would definitely recommend this to anyone it can be a little drying so just follow up on your favorite face lotion
Kira R.
St Augustine, FL
This is the most abrasive scrub I have found and I LOVE IT! Working in beauty I always recommend this product to clients who ask for a great once a week scrub. It is extremely abrasive so be careful about over using it! But it's amazing!
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Really liked this product. Makeup applied better. I would say it was gentle and not hard to wash off. I'm not giving it a 5 star just because there is other brands with a similar product I enjoyed more.
Erica S.
State College
Love love love! This is my all time favorite exfoliation tool. I use it consistently and my skin has never looked better! Always purchased from Ulta, but I do know that Target is carrying it now!
Fabiana L.
I can understand why this has so many 5 star reviews. It's not too harsh and your skin feels so soft and smooth after use. This product delivers after the FIRST use! Gentle and effective.
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Is this better than beauty society's crystal ball exfoliator?