BY BOOTS

Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin Dermatologically Tested. A tried and tested salon technique, it s been developed by our skin care experts for you to use at home.  Aluminum-oxide crystals, as used by dermatologists, smooth, refine and renew, sweeping away dull cells for incredible radiance from the first time you use it.  Within 4 treatments this product visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, evens skin tone and helps work against the appearance of dark areas.  It can also help to improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin.  Created with Care.  We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust.  It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most. see more...

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Per...1 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is a wonderful product. I use it about 2-3 times a week and my bottle is lasting me a long time. I have sensitive skin, so finding an exfoliator that does not hurt my skin is hard to get. This one has not caused me any problems and leaves my skin completely smooth. I have noticed reduced texture since starting to use this product.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This is an amazing product! I have sensitive skin and usually can't find an exfoliating scrub that doesn't bother my skin. I've had zero issues with this product. The scrub is super fine and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Does not dry out my skin at all.
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
I love this product! I use it once a week (it is an intense exfoliate and should not be used daily) and my skin is always left fresh and renewed. I love how it gently but thoroughly exfoliates my skin, preparing it for a new week! I highly recommend it!
Justin C.
I don't care for harsh scrubs, but I'm always looking for something that will really clean out my pores and make my face feel - and look - extra clean and healthy. Look no further - this is the product that will do those things! And in a short time, too. I use this a couple of times a week and just love what it does for my skin. I don't wear make up everyday, so when I do wear it, I feel like my pores can't breathe. (Am I crazy??) The No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser works wonders on removing the daily grime...but this takes clean to the next level! It is abrasive, but not harsh. I rub it into my face - probably a little longer than I should - because it feels so good. A gentle touch is all it takes. When you remove this product, your skin is a healthy pink and has a nice glow. It also feels incredible! Soft and supple skin is taken to a whole new level. My daughter has very sensitive skin that breaks out from any sort of granular scrub. She has been able to use this successfully, without issue.No7 has stolen my heart. I began with the Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum after hearing rave reviews on some talk show. (The View maybe?) I was really happy with the product, so I purchased the Protect & Perfect Intense Eye Cream - which I also love. Added the Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser - works awesomely! (Traveling with it- it has leaked every single time I've put it in my checked bag. Not much - but it does get the outside of the bottle slimy. I place it in a plastic zippered bag and rinse it off when I use it - and all is well. I don't travel much so it isn't that big of an issue for me, but I still wanted to mention it.) Anyway, I then added this glorious product...and I AM OBSESSED!!
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
I just used this for the first time and my skin has never been this soft or felt so clean before. This product has a very faint clean smelling scent and it isn't overpowering. The beads are gentle but just rough enough to really get in there and help remove dead skin from your face. My skin is also on the dry side and this did not dry it out at all. Buy it! You won't regret it!
Nancy M.
When I first saw this brand at target I was a little scared to try it out for the simple fact that I have dry skin and I wasn't sure if it was going to over dry my skin. However I was wrong. This exfoliates so good that I even got my sister hooked onto it
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
This is my Holy Grail facial scrub. I've battled with little bumps/texture on my cheeks for my whole life up until I started using this. I feel like it's even evened my redness out. the price is so affordable for all it's done for me and I couldn't be happier! I will use this product forever
Cat S.
I love how gentle this Exfoliator is on my face. I use it two to three times a week and I don't feel like I'm scrubbing all my skin off! The bottle is small and doesn't last too long, but I still feel it is a good value for the price. Very little to no scent. Would buy this product again.
Anne B.
Totally inlove with thier products and make up!!!nov 7 has been a life "face changing to me . This cream boost my skin to a healthier and smooth looking skin . Plus thier nakeup is excellent as well try it and see the difference
Cheyenne H.
I can't say enough about the Boots No7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator! Tried my sisters  when my skin was feeling dry and peely and it did such a great job making my face feel smooth like silk and soft like baby skin.  I would recommend it to others.
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Is this better than beauty society's crystal ball exfoliator?