10 colors available

BY BOOTS

Liquid Liner Used For Precision & Adding Definition to the Lash Line. Smudge free. Outlines & defines eyes. Hypo-allergenic The ultimate precise fine liquid liner accentuates the eyes by adding definition to the lash line and creating a dramatic look for your eye make-up. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Review for: Brown Black
Precise brush that is great for creating the flick on a cat eye. Priced well and easy to find in target stores. My skin, however, is oily. In terms of lasting, this was a little bit of a struggle. I don't know where it would go because it didn't smear on me, but it just wasn't there by the end of the day. If you don't have oily skin it might work better for you!
I am not the person to use bright eyeliner, but this is a beautiful color. It has a nice look to it once it dries and its definitely worth the money. It would look amazing with blue eyes in my opinion. I'd definitely purchase it again if I used brights.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
Review for: Chainmail
My best friend tried this and it looked great on her and she said it was one of her favorite and it lasted a long time so it's time for me to try it
keely m.
keely m.
MICHIE, TN
Review for: Brown Black
This is a good product I love it. It's a great price and very good quality. Recommed thus to everyone.
Review for: Brown Black
Very good product... natural colour and great staying power... bottle tends to dry out quickly though
Mytoria B.
Mytoria B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The beat ever. I wear every time me and the mister go out for a night on the town and he loves it!
Brie B.
Brie B.
Forest Lake, MN
This stuff is amazing it's got really great color and stays on for a really long time.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this it looks like such a beautiful color for summer plus I love this brand
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Black
I don't really like this eyeliner it is not the best quality it is a little runny and can get messy and flake off the eye don't like the formula of this product there are better eyeliners out there its a pass for me
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Black
I'm not too skilled with Liquid liner but for some reason I didn't look like I painted my eye lids black. it was easy to give me a simple cat eye
How do I order this