Boots No7 Stay Perfect Primer uploaded by Tessa M.Boots No7 Stay Perfect Primer uploaded by Chrystie M.

BY BOOTS

Long Lasting Primer. Flawless finish. All day wear. Easy to blend. Soft to apply. Hypo-allergenic A perfect long lasting primer to give you a clear complexion and offer a perfect base to your make-up. . see more...

• This is my primer. I'm out. I can't seem to find this anywhere. W...2 Answers
  • Ladies did anyone using this have any break out after the first t...1 Answers
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
Holy grail primer! Applied so smoothly and feels amazing on the skin. A little also goes a long way so you really get your money's worth! I purchased at my local Walgreens and have recommended it to a few of my friends already.
Omobola B.
It is fantastic for oily skin. It makes your face matte and makeup lasts longer on the face.
Nisha B.
It's an ok primer. I like the feeling of it, but I can't say I always notice a difference when I'm using it versus when I don't. I always use it for days I'm worried about makeup anyway just in case!
kelly p.
This is a very good primer, not only it keeps my makeup stay on but it also covers my pores. I got mine from walgreens.
Damilola À.
This was supposed to be for oily skin but after an hour after using this and applying my foundation, I was oily again. Does not work well with oily skin
Ariana D.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a good primer. It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make it look dry or anything. Overall good product
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
I love this primer feels so light on your face!, I didn't even know what primer was before, but now I can't live without it!
Stacey B.
Glasgow, Scotland UK
This primer is great and easy to use. It doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like some primers and it is creamy and smooth on the face. This was the first No7 primer I used and I find myself coming back to it no matter what ones I try.
Emilia H.
Norwich, Norfolk
Feels just like Benefit Porefessional on the skin, but is considerably cheaper! It's ability to make your makeup un-budgable throughout wind, rain and crazy high temperatures is unrivalled. I have never really used primers before as no others really did anything for me - Garnier's 5 Second Blur even made my skin worse! Got mine from a No7 counter in my local Boots store. Also, this seriously reduces my natural, undesirable "shine" very well. I would recommend using it alongside Neutrogena's Shine and Pore Reducing Daily Scrub and Clarins Hydra-matte Lotion.
Sofija K.
Excellent product to use right before you put on your makeup. Spray all over your face then let it sink into your pores and then you are ready to start your fabulous makeup look.
Kristin W.
Banning, CA
This is my primer. I'm out. I can't seem to find this anywhere. Where did it go? Please help me find it. Where can I purchase it? Was it discontinued? If so what primer has the same silky smooth feel? Help PLEASE?
Stephanie H.
Ladies did anyone using this have any break out after the first two weeks ?