Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick uploaded by Katie I.
6 colors available

BY BOOTS

Lipstick That Lasts Up To 8 Hours Last up to 8 hours Gorgeous color Leaves lips comfortable and; hydrated This lipstick provides gorgeous color that lasts for up to 8 hours, while leaving your lips feeling comfortable and hydrated. see more...

Krysteena L.
Krysteena L.
Review for: Cinnamon Swirl, Raspberry
so when i went into walgreens for to find the no7 foundation the girl did a match made to find my shade and it also tells you want color lipsticks and blush would fit your skin tone. the girl showed me a couple the device suggested i try them no and it was so not me. the color range of these lipsticks sucks. their really not my style. i mean the formula if the lipstick are nice. its smooth and glides onto the lip like silk but the colors seem a lil mature for me. like a women in the their 60's would wore. i would buy if the color range was my type but the lipsticks themselves aren't bad.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Love Red
I'm giving this lipstick 3 stars. It was recommended on a beauty blog and the blogger has similar colouring to me however I felt it was WAY too bright for me. I love the texture and it is long lasting (I wore it at Halloween so I didn't feel too ridiculous). Would be great for a 50's look with heavy liquid eyeliner.
Katie I.
Katie I.
Leeds
Review for: Other
Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Gay Geranium.
Amazing bright, vibrant shade. Highly pigmented with a matte but creamy finish.
Purchased this item at the Boots No7 counter. Very reasonably priced.