13 colors available

BY BOOTS

Life-Proof Foundation SPF 15 Hypo-allergenic Promotes a naturally flawless complexion Life-proof foundation for a naturally flawless complexion with super-staying power, uniquely matched to your skin tone using No7 Stay Perfect. This comfortable foundation feels lightweight and breathable, and gives an even-toned, beautifully smooth complexion that looks and feels fresh all day long. It can be relied upon to stay perfect; weather-proof and transfer-proof, it won't cake or flake on dry skin, nor slide or shine on oily skin. Up to 24 hours wear for non stop complexion perfection! Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15, Toffee see more...

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Doe...1 Answers
  • I have combination skin with some patchy areas of dryness & an ...1 Answers
  • I bought this today without reading reviews! Ahhh. Is this okay for...3 Answers
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Review for: Warm Beige
I found my everyday foundation! This foundation is sooooo good, I couldn't believe it and it's drugstore!! I first discovered this foundation because I was looking for an all day foundation. I work 9-10 hours a day so I need my foundation to stay looking fresh all day and one of my biggest pet peeves is when my foundation smudges on clothes. This foundation claims that it's transfer proof which is true and it last. The only bad part about this foundation is that it's thick, but being thick it gives full coverage. Even though it's full coverage this foundation looks like skin if you apply it correctly, it makes you look flawless. Try it, such a good foundation for the price!!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Cool Ivory
OBSESSED! This has been a huge find for me! I have a hard time finding primers that work well with my combination skin. I've been feeling like no matter what primer I use, all of my foundations just sloth off within the first hour. I DON'T NEED ANY PRIMER with this foundation, it's a miracle! This foundation goes on beautifully, feels like skin, and stays on ALL day! When I wipe it off at the end of the day, the cleansing wipe has so much foundation on it - which sounds awful, but that means it actually stayed on my skin flawlessly, AS IT'S SUPPOSED TO! It's my new go-to, permanently!
Raychelle H.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
I absolutely adore this product i have very very oily skin and it works wonders. And this is my most favorite brand to buy stuff from they have very high quality products for a very reasonable price overall an amazing product and i will continue to keep buying it. I reviewd this product on in instagram page @b.k_cosmetic i dont think it is still on there but its an example of how much i love this product.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
I really love this foundation!! It's my go to. I used to have problems with patchiness on my forehead but this doesn't do that at all. I think this foundation is pretty affordable compared to the hight end ones but for me this definitely works. It's hard for me to stick to one foundation but I think this is going to be my holy grail product. I definitely recommend it.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Temple, TX
I am a big fan of No7 skin care, but this foundation and the air brush foundation suck. I have oily skin, hyper pigmentation, slight acne scaring. I set this with a powder and setting spray and within a few hrs off my face it went.

It is not full coverage it feels like a dewy BB cream but I loved that it was light weight on the skin, even after applying 3 or 4 layers.
Ayden P.
Ayden P.
East Lansing, MI
Just tried this new foundation because I saw it on the best drugstore foundations on cosmo on snapchat! So I decided to give it a shot, and I love it! Its lightweight and on the first day I wore it I got compliments on my skin. The only con for me is the smell when applying it, but once you're finished the smell goes away lol
Marly J.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I switched to this foundation because I was tired of the "cakeyness" of MAC. My mom loves this brand so I decided to try it and I love it! It is easy to apply, has great coverage, and is a great price! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great foundation!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Highland, NY
OMG. I love this foundation. Stays all day long, never gets greasy or looks dry. Great medium to full coverage. Minimizes pores and doesn't sink into fine lines. This is the most perfect foundation I have ever tried. I highly recommend!!
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a repeat customer of this product and it is by far my favorite drugstore foundation! I have really sensitive and dry skin and this gives me the perfect dewy look. Very lightweight formula and easily blends. 10/10 would recommend!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Love this product! It doesn't make my face break out or feel heavy like most foundations do. It doesn't leave my face looking streaky or blotchy. It doesn't make my face look oily throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
I've always wanted to buy this product but can't seem to find the right shade. Do you mix two shades or how did you decide on the shade?
Kristi b.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I bought this today without reading reviews! Ahhh. Is this okay for oily skin?
April W.
April W.
Spring City, TN
Is this foundation good for use under contouring? I need a light but durable foundation to build upon and most foundations make my face cakey and heavy feeling.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
I'm thinking of buying this after seeing the reviews but I'm looking for a foundation that won't break me out, doesn't dioxide, and will not show any shine and doesn't show flashback in pictures, dies this foundation do any of these things??
Rene C.
Rene C.
How does this fountain perform on extremely oily skin? Does it break up? And do you set with powder? If so, which one? I'm on the hunt for the perfect foundation for my oily skin. Thanks in advance.