BY BOOTS

Concealer That Hides Blemishes. Hides blemishes. Use alone or with foundation. Hides dark spots & uneven skin tone This treatment concealer hides everything from blemishes and age spots to uneven skin tone. . see more...

• Has anyone else found a question on their page that they did not ...2 Answers
  • I'm in search of a quality drug store matte liquid foundation...a...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this to conceal dark circles or just me? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Bought this #concealer #blemish covering stick in shade #Light today at the #drugstore where I work. It was originally or priced at $11.99 I think. I paid $8.99 with my employee discount, so it was well worth the splurge. I like how it is #hypoallergetic since I have very #sensitive skin and it also has a very #creamy texture. It is so small and compact so it can easily fit in a purse, pocket or makeup bag. I love how nicely the concealer covers the red spots on my face and I would definitely buy it again! Boots No7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover
Jamie T.
I bought this because I read an article that make up artists swear by its dupe "Cle De Peau Beaute concealer" retailing at $70. It did the job for a whopping $12 from Walgreens! I always use a primer first and a setting spray after but it stood the test of a 12 hour nursing shift and I'd recommend it for blemishes and dark circles!
Patricia G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Even though this product is marketed as a blemish concealer, I LOVE it for my under eye circles, and all-over face corrector. It evens out tone perfectly. The consistency is creamy, but once on your skin, it feels more like a powder; very lightweight, and smooth. This is my "walk-on product".
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Great product and quite effective in hiding and lightening dark marks of pimples . Very useful to get an even skin tone
jessica b.
Vance, AL
I love this product. It works really well to conceal dark circles and blemishes. It blends really well too
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This covers decently and stays on for a good amount of time. Not my favorite product but overall is good.
Yarisleisy C.
Orlando , Fl
I like this product, my skin is super greasy and this corector works me wonderfully 😍✌️💄
Holly W.
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer! It covers up your spots well and I use it under my eyes to cover up my dark circles which also works well. It matches my skin tone and isn’t expensive. It lasts quite a while. I’m now on my second one and still love it!
Summer-Victoria C.
Haslingden, Lancashire
Great product! Plenty of product. Wide range of colours. Creamy consistency, which blends perfectly. At £8 each they are affordable and last ages even when using daily. They can be used to cover blemishes or I use a variety of colours from the range to contour my face. I have repeatedly purchased this product and can't fault even against more expensive high end brands.
Lauren B.
Was hoping this would be good to cover my blemishes as it had my colour match calico but I really hated the formula, it's drying on the skin so just looks cakey and doesn't even cover the blemish. If it was creamier it would work great just a shame it isn't.
Vic T.
Does anyone else use this to conceal dark circles or just me?
Vic T.
Has anyone else found a question on their page that they did not ask?
Vic T.
I'm in search of a quality drug store matte liquid foundation...any suggestions?