Boots No7 Skin Illuminator uploaded by Kayleigh-Marie S.Boots No7 Skin Illuminator uploaded by member-a26406081Boots No7 Skin Illuminator uploaded by Kenda P.

BY BOOTS

Illuminator That Helps Brighten Skin. Radiance boosting. Healthy glow. Hypo-allergenic A natural looking illuminator that perfects, brightens and gives a natural glow for every skin tone. . see more...

Eileen R.
This is a very inexpensive cream highlighter that I am obsessed with. I have been using this for about 2 years and don't plan on ever switching. It gives the perfect subtle highlight for a typical day when you don't have full makeup on. It does enough to liven up my face and make me look alive. The downside is the cream squirts through a brush that easily gets messy and clogged. I dab it on my skin with the brush and then dab it into my skin with my finger
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love this stuff. a little goes a long way. it really does brighten up the skin.it really looks natural and its great to use with other products
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
The No 7 skin illuminatior is a youth in a bottle I wear with light make up and it brightens your face long wearing a little goes a long way.
Nicole Z.
N Billerica, MA
Love it! Last all day. Doesn't irritate my skin, i have extremely sensitive skin. Great product to have in your makeup collection!
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
This is a great product if you want a bright sparkly effect under your foundation. It is tinted so you could wear it on its own for a more natural look. I love this product although I don't wear it all the time but I would highly recommend it!
Tina S.
London
I like to use this product on no make up make up days. It has a bit of a wet finish but I think it looks natural when it’s paired with minimal make up.
It does not want to work with any foundation though - I can only use it on bare skin otherwise it lifts and moves everything around ..
Sajia S.
I have a pale skin so I decided to give this a go and I absolutely love it. People have complimented me after using this so I definitely recommend it for people with dull pale skin. This makes your skin makes it glow and makes you look very awake. Boots No7 Skin Illuminator
This is a good product and if you want to have that extra glow under your foundation this is the perfect skin illuminator out there. I personally use this where I usually highlight, to give that extra colour a pigmentation, this would be a great base for your highlight to make it pop even more.
Leanne H.
Ellacombe Road, Torquay
I love this, use underneath my foundation for a radiance boost. This is a must have for my stocking this year. It’s not too pricey but defiantly worth it as a little bit goes a long way. Would but it again.
Mei Ling T.
Drimnagh,, Dublin
The bottle is a great size and perfect for throwing in your handbag. A little goes a long way with this product so don’t be fooled by its size! There’s a built in brush which is just like your typical foundation brush but I find this incredibly handy because I’m not mixing my brushes in different products! You actually apply this highlighter before foundation, I then topped it up a tad with my sleek powder highlighter but if you’re going for a day time look then there’s really no need!
See the rest of my review at https://darlingbudsofmei.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/brand-spotlight-no7-skin-illuminator/