Boots No7 Skin Illuminator uploaded by Kayleigh-Marie S.Boots No7 Skin Illuminator uploaded by member-a26406081Boots No7 Skin Illuminator uploaded by Kenda P.

BY NO7

Illuminator That Helps Brighten Skin. Radiance boosting. Healthy glow. Hypo-allergenic A natural looking illuminator that perfects, brightens and gives a natural glow for every skin tone. . see more...

Stacie M.
mechanicsville
I adore this product. It's very subtle, so I actually use it under my foundation, or mixed in with my foundation for that "lit from within" glow. It's subtle enough that you can use it this way. Others would probably be a bit too glowy, but this one is just perfect. I love No 7 products.
Eileen R.
This is a very inexpensive cream highlighter that I am obsessed with. I have been using this for about 2 years and don't plan on ever switching. It gives the perfect subtle highlight for a typical day when you don't have full makeup on. It does enough to liven up my face and make me look alive. The downside is the cream squirts through a brush that easily gets messy and clogged. I dab it on my skin with the brush and then dab it into my skin with my finger
Rianon L.
Yoe, PA
This is so pretty and natural. Perfect for that sun tanned glow. I did try it under foundation but you couldn't really see it. Next time I'll try by its self.
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love this stuff. a little goes a long way. it really does brighten up the skin.it really looks natural and its great to use with other products
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
The No 7 skin illuminatior is a youth in a bottle I wear with light make up and it brightens your face long wearing a little goes a long way.
Nicole Z.
N Billerica, MA
Love it! Last all day. Doesn't irritate my skin, i have extremely sensitive skin. Great product to have in your makeup collection!
Erin F.
Norwich
I like this illuminator because you can use it in 3 ways. However if you are going to use it as a highlighter and want a blinding highlight you are not going to get it because it just gives a subtle glow. It is a really nice formula but sometime when you blend it it just seems like it is coming back all over again.
Sajia S.
I have a pale skin so I decided to give this a go and I absolutely love it. People have complimented me after using this so I definitely recommend it for people with dull pale skin. This makes your skin makes it glow and makes you look very awake. Boots No7 Skin Illuminator
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
This is a great product if you want a bright sparkly effect under your foundation. It is tinted so you could wear it on its own for a more natural look. I love this product although I don't wear it all the time but I would highly recommend it!
Tina S.
London
I like to use this product on no make up make up days. It has a bit of a wet finish but I think it looks natural when it’s paired with minimal make up.
It does not want to work with any foundation though - I can only use it on bare skin otherwise it lifts and moves everything around ..