Boots No7 Radiant Glow Concealer uploaded by Sarah C.Boots No7 Radiant Glow Concealer uploaded by Abby R.
18 colors available

BY BOOTS

Helps Instantly Brighten Skin Highlighting Perfection Helps Reduce the Appearance of Puffiness Hypo-Allergenic Uses light reflecting particles and an optical blurrer to quickly chase away dark circles, creating a flawless base that s ready for foundation application or that can be left alone for a more natural look. The concealer has been designed to blend easily into skin with a simple application it has also been created with a long lasting formula that helps it stay put for up to eight hours. see more...

Amy L. H.
Amy L. H.
I love that this concealer has a brush built in so that I don't need a separate applicator or to dab it in with my fingers. It makes for a more precise application and the ability to get into all the exact spots I want to focus on.

The brush also makes it helpful for what I call "off-label" uses. In particular, after I apply a liquid lipstick and I've used a makeup remover and a tapered cotton swab to make a precise lip line, I use the brush from the concealer to go around my lip line to further define it, then blend out the concealer into the surrounding area.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
North Wales, Isles of Anglesey
Review for: Very Light
Lovely silky concealer, long lasting and easy to apply with the great soft application brush. This concealer I great as an eye primer as it doesn't crease on the eyelid. Definitely will purchase again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This is okay. I will tell you right now it's not a high coverage concealer. I have issues with this not being enough coverage. It also wrinkles under my eyes a bit which isn't such a huge deal because all concealer basically do that with me. This is supposedly a dupe for the YSL touché eclat concealer. I have not particularly tried that one but I will have to just to see how similar they are. If you were interested in that YSL one maybe try this one first because it's a lot less!
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
I tried this for the first time today so I may be a little overzealous but.... wow. New favorite concealer. If you're looking for coverage, however, turn around and go for something else because this is not it. This is light coverage (which I was looking for!) and I even built it up a little and it is COMPLETELY undetectable. I would pick this over my Too Faced Born this Way concealer any day. Even throughout the day, it didn't even look like I was wearing makeup. I'm so impressed!
Mandi A.
Mandi A.
This product is awesome! I use it every day! Too bad its usually sold out at Target and I have to wait for their shipment!
Kat K.
Kat K.
Harwood Hts, IL
My favorite concealer to this day! Definitely should check this out and it's great on all skin types!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
It's AMAZING. Definitely should check this out and it's great on all skin types!My favorite concealer to this day!
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Phoenix, AZ
A great product , my favorite product at the moment ! It's awesome and it actually gives you cover
Kirstie W.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Coverage is so good! I brought this overseas and I'm so sad its run out because I cant find it anywhere in New Zealand! Product is light but has such great coverage which was fantastic seeing as I have horrible uneven red skin! I have combination skin too and it always looked flawless
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this at
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
Does it last and stay put all day?