BY BOOTS

This rich luxurious cream cleanser is supplied with a muslin cloth and reveals soft, hydrated, radiantly clean skin. The combination of this rich, indulgent cleanser and the gentle exfoliating muslin cloth, whisks away dead skin cells and daily grime whilst stimulation circulation, leaving your skin deeply clean, soft and radiant. Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser see more...

Jonee F.
Jonee F.
Really good!!!! I loved this brand. Would love to have more and recommend it to friends and family....❤😊
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
I used because if friends have it, it was pretty good. It was really effective, so if
Aisha I.
Aisha I.
My experience with this product is really good. It smooths over my face nicely and without a lot of friction and it cleans quite nicely, dissolving my foundation and other makeup.and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised after use.and I really like the packaging of cleanser it came in really nice transparent bottle. And cloth dry quickly without smelling bad. Price is also reasonable as compared to other hot cloth cleanser brands. It's not my favorite but I really like this product.
Grace W.
Grace W.
New Malden, Surrey
This is very similar to the liz earle one but without the tea tree scent its very gentle but still getting rid of every last scrap of make up would definitely recommend
Stacie D.
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I love this stuff it sinks in to you're skin straight away and doesn't leave you're face feeling oily it makes you're skin so soft for hours
Ceri M.
Ceri M.
Vienna
This is super! Amazing cleanser, creamy and non stripping and such a pleasant experience to use. Skin feels so clean and baby soft after use.
FOUZI C.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
This was amazing. International brand . i've tried it many times
Secondly wana thank u for this amazing apk
Vitória V.
Vitória V.
Amoooo de montão, deixa uma pele super macia e cheirosa, ja recomendei para todos que eu conhece!amo muito!