BY BOOTS #17 in Face Wipes

Be good to your skin, even when you re short of time, with these gentle, fragrance free wipes. They effectively cleanse and remove impurities, tone and moisturize your skin, and even remove waterproof eye make-up - all in one easy step. With vitamin pro-B5 plus extracts of witch hazel and fennel which help cleanse pores, moisturize and leave your skin feeling smooth, clean and fresh. Created with Care. We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you ll know it will be good to yours. Dermatologically tested. Fragrance free. Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes see more...

• What is the smell like on these, and how much of mascara ...3 Answers
  • This make up removal wipes work well??1 Answers
Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes
  • "I got the No7 wipes at a Duane Reade because the lady at the look boutique recommend them, she said and I quote "their the best wipes they even take off waterproof mascara"." in 1 review
  • "well i love all #7 products thay have the good house keeping seal and thay work great you must try them worth the money" in 1 review
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
These makeup wipes are perfect! My target carries them in a twin pack for $10 and it has 2 months worth of 2ipes for me. The scent is extremly fresh and cleansing, and it takes all of my makeuo off including waterproof. I have had problems with irritated skin with other brands of wipes but not with these. They are my new holy grail
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes are an absolute must for me and should be for you also.  I tend to have sensitive skin with face wipes but these wipes are so gentle and so effective.  I always buy the two pack at Target.  Great product at a great price!  These wipes really work well.  I use a cleanser after and all the grim/dirt is off my face, thanks to the wipes!  I am a loyal No 7 wipes user and highly recommend you try them too!
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
Let me tell you about these wipes right here !!!! They are bomb.com , I use my Clinique Balm to break down all my makeup and then use these wipes to remove it all. I love that they don’t leave and oily residue on your face afterwards . They are great on sensitive skin and so cheap.
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my go-to facial wipes. I will be devastated if these ever go out of stock. I use them all the time. They remove water proof makeup. If you shop at Target, they have a deal to get for less money! They have no scent. You will not be disappointed in these.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
It’s too bad this brand doesn’t get sold in more retailers. I really like the wipes because it is very smooth and has a lot of moisture! With this it makes makeup removal so much less of a drag and a little bit more motivation to not sleep with makeup!
Brittany M.
Eau Claire , WI
I highly recommend boots. The no.7 line all together is incredible. Originated from the UK but now available in the U.S; so thankful they shared the goodness with us! These wipes take a full face of makeup off with little to no effort!
Barbie R.
Newport News, VA
I've been using these for years and they are my go to.  Perfect for cutting eyeshadow and for removing makeup.  I love that it is unscented and the colors are very large, that I cut them in 4 for other uses.
Hayley B.
I love these wipes! After a night out or a long day at work they are a perfect way to get my makeup off. The wipes make my nighttime routine fast and easy while still leaving my face refreshed.
Bella S.
Birmingham, AL
Removes all makeup including mascara. It is a staple in my cosmetic kit. They're good for when you don't wanna wash your face after a long day. Just wipe and all clean..
Mel 🦄.
It gets the job done and is pretty good for its price. These wipes do have a hard time taking off glitters or highlighter. Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes
cristina t.
What is the smell like on these, and how much of mascara do they take off
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
This make up removal wipes work well??