BY BOOTS #26 in Night Cream

A rich moisturizing cream to help restore the skin overnight. Works while the skin is at rest to leave it feeling refreshed, soft and smooth. Contains some of the same key ingredients found in Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum, coupled with fantastic moisturizers to leave skin softer, smoother and younger looking. Protect & Perfect Night Cream see more...

• How long do you have to use this to see results?3 Answers
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I've been using this night cream for a couple weeks now, and I absolutely love it! Definitely one of the best night creams I've tried. It was created as a preventative against the formation of lines and wrinkles, so it's best suited for individuals in their 20's and 30's. I don't have any lines or wrinkles yet, so I don't know how well it does to treat them, but in the meantime, my skin feels hydrated, and it looks much more radiant. It's got a thick consistency, so a little goes a long way, and it never feels greasy or heavy. Wonderful product and highly recommended.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this and liked that I could get it at my local target or ulta. However, I found a natural product that I liked better so I discontinued use. I was using this more as of preventative for wrinkles so I don't know how it does on wrinkles currently formed or forming.
Shay E.
Shay E.
Navarre, FL
It's pretty good results for the price! Ulta usually has it in Stock too so that way it is just a short trip to the store to get more
Tara G.
Tara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Boots #7 skin care line. The scent is awesome. I love the way the moisturizer makes my skin look and feel. The texture is not too thin or thick but just perfect. I bought the kit instead of piece by piece. I like that you can buy it at just about any store (very convenient). The price, I feel, is very comparable to a lot of other brands at most stores and drug stores but the look and feel makes you feel as if it's a high end brand. So, far this is the best facial cleanser, serum, eyes, moisturizer kit I have purchased. Highly recommend trying these products. Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Kit
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this product for two months now I love how thick it is and it's not oily. With a few dots it's enough for your whole face. The scent is pleasant and it's not overwhelming. I would recommend it for anyone with normal skin. I am 29 years old and was looking for something to help with entering my 30s this does a good job for on mature skin.
Cherish A.
Cherish A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cream for about 2 weeks now, and can already see an improvement in my skin. I apply it before bed after washing my face and applying the Boots No7 serum. My skin seems much brighter and healthier, and the fine smile lines around my eyes and mouth seem to be improving as well. I am very satisfied!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is great to be applied after a nice cleansing face wash. It really settles into the skin nicely and feels light. The product is very smooth and lifts the skin and gives it a glowing finish. It doesn't feel cakey, but fresh enough to sleep with it on all night. I would definitely recommend! Love it!
Emma-jayne S.
Emma-jayne S.
Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how smooth this feels on the skin, makes my skin feel so soft and you can really feel it working bought in my local drugstore, the packaging could be slightly more eye catching but no7 products work and are known for the quality, love this product and would definitely recommend
Kailee B.
Kailee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling soft especially after exfoliating. my mother uses this every night and every since i started using it along with my every day skin routine i have received amazing results. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love boots no7.  I think their products are very nice drugstore products.  I am a repeat user.  I noticed my skin did not break out as much when I used this product.  I think my skin did feel protected. I think this is a good value and I would recommend this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
How long do you have to use this to see results?