BY BOOTS #45 in Night Cream

A rich moisturizing cream to help restore the skin overnight. Works while the skin is at rest to leave it feeling refreshed, soft and smooth. Contains some of the same key ingredients found in Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum, coupled with fantastic moisturizers to leave skin softer, smoother and younger looking. Protect & Perfect Night Cream see more...

• How long do you have to use this to see results?3 Answers
Joan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this night cream every night. I have extra dry skin and it does a good job of moisturizing my face. When I wake up in the morning I notice that my face feels dewy (like is that a thing). I don’t think that it’s just sitting on my face but perhaps I don’t rub it in well enough. This one is supposed to be helping fine lines, and prevent wrinkles from happening. I’m in my mid-30s now and while I don’t have wrinkles, my laugh lines are noticeable (to me), and so are some creases on my forehead (I’m very expressive so creases are kind expected, Haha). I haven’t noticed any worsening of these issues since using this cream, and I see vague improvement on the creases. It doesn’t have any bad odor, there is some scent to it but it’s not strong enough to really pay attention to it. It just smells like a cream, no distinct scent to it. This is kinda expensive, Cerave is fantastic and much less expensive, but I’m still willing to pay more for this one. I do feel like my skin is smooth, soft, and hydrated when using this. I would recommend this to ladies in their maybe late 20s and in their 30s.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
After reading reviews on this brand after I was searching for a new night cream, I went to go pick this up at Target. I thought I purchased the “Beautiful Skin” night cream because that’s the one I heard all the good reviews about so I was a little disappointed when I realized I go the wrong one. Instead of returning it, I decided to try it out and I’m happy I did because I really enjoy this night cream! The consistency is perfect! Not too thick and not too light and it glides on my skin easily and really sinks in. The scent is nice and light and doesn’t bother me. Once it’s applied it feel moisturizing and isn’t irritating. I go to sleep and wake up with a beautiful, fresh moisturized face! I now can’t live without this stuff! I feel like I look younger since I tried this out. I’m sad because I’m almost out! I make sure to moisturize every single day! I recommend this product.
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best night cream I have ever used. It smells so good. Leaves my skin feeling so fresh. No7 always has such a great formula in every product they make. It has even helped my puffy eyes from lack of sleep that comes with motherhood. I would recommend to anyone.
tanya r.
This is an amazing product. I loved that it was not heavy at all, it went on a little odd but the end result was wonderful my skin was smooth and it felt so light.
Tara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Boots #7 skin care line. The scent is awesome. I love the way the moisturizer makes my skin look and feel. The texture is not too thin or thick but just perfect. I bought the kit instead of piece by piece. I like that you can buy it at just about any store (very convenient). The price, I feel, is very comparable to a lot of other brands at most stores and drug stores but the look and feel makes you feel as if it's a high end brand. So, far this is the best facial cleanser, serum, eyes, moisturizer kit I have purchased. Highly recommend trying these products. Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Kit
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this product for two months now I love how thick it is and it's not oily. With a few dots it's enough for your whole face. The scent is pleasant and it's not overwhelming. I would recommend it for anyone with normal skin. I am 29 years old and was looking for something to help with entering my 30s this does a good job for on mature skin.
Cherish A.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cream for about 2 weeks now, and can already see an improvement in my skin. I apply it before bed after washing my face and applying the Boots No7 serum. My skin seems much brighter and healthier, and the fine smile lines around my eyes and mouth seem to be improving as well. I am very satisfied!
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is great to be applied after a nice cleansing face wash. It really settles into the skin nicely and feels light. The product is very smooth and lifts the skin and gives it a glowing finish. It doesn't feel cakey, but fresh enough to sleep with it on all night. I would definitely recommend! Love it!
Leslie C.
Strafford, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream was light and soothing.  I woke with soft refreshed skin.  I would recommend the product to my friends and family.  I will definitely purchase the product in the future.  I would prefer a pump bottle over a jar, but the product itself is great!
Emma-jayne S.
Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how smooth this feels on the skin, makes my skin feel so soft and you can really feel it working bought in my local drugstore, the packaging could be slightly more eye catching but no7 products work and are known for the quality, love this product and would definitely recommend
Michelle B.
How long do you have to use this to see results?