BY BOOTS

A rich moisturizing night cream that works while the skin is at rest to help restore the skin and replace lost moisture overnight. Reduces the appearance of deeper lines, wrinkles and firms the skin. Works while the skin is at rest to leave it feeling softer and smoother. Fine lines soften in 4 weeks. see more...

Starla M.
Farmington
I love the entire boots skin care line. This night cream is luxurious without being to heavy. It leaves your skin feeling soft, supple, and super hydrated. It is my favorite part of my nightly skin routine.
Christina F.
It's really rich and thick. My skin feels hydrated all day long after using this the night before. I pair this with the No. 7 Moisture mask and my skin has really felt amazing!
Alejandra R.
Houston , TX
I've heard really good things about this cream and I'm sure you have too. This is the best night cream ever I felt the moisture and hydration lift my skin after the first use. I bought it on Walgreens for the cheapest price I have ever spent on a night cream :)
heather g.
Great night cream. The product isnt too heavy and it goes on very smooth. It leaves your skin feeling very soft. First time using this product, bought at ULTA. The product was effective in moisturizing the skin. I would recommend this product.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I bought this product at Target because I had heard about the brand and I needed something good for my dry skin. The product was thick enough to provide moisturizer, yet still felt light. I am interested in trying their day cream as well.
Julie W.
This makes me feel young again lol I dont know if it's me but it makes my crow feet disappear! It's pricey for drugstore but definitely worth it
Michelle B.
Mannington, WV
Love my boots, I do wish the moisture effects would last a little longer but it is my choice moisturizer at this point.
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Love how this feels on my skin! Helps get ride of some redness and sometimes acne! Do recommend this product!
Diy R.
Newport,Wales
Love this product! I've not had much luck with night creams previously, most leave me waking up with either greasy, spotty skin or oddly dry skin. From the first use this cream left me with baby soft glowing skin in the morning. The texture is rich without being greasy like some other creams and it just glides on! I've already noticed fine lines softening (some have disappeared altogether!) after only a week. Would highly recommend giving this product a go.
Annie V.
Derbyshire
Feels too thick and does not moisturise face as much as I would like. However I like how it is not greasy and smells lovely. The price is also affordable in my opinion so it is probably
Worth the money