BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Very hydrating and can be worn under makeup. Feels great on the face and has helped with fine lines
Brooke C.
Love this product. I feel like it does what it says. Leaves skin feeling smooth and not greasy
Violet S.
I like this lotion and works great on my skin. Recommend to others to buy and use. Its soft
Brittany E.
Great for aging skin and helping skins elasticity while giving it that glow and fresh feel
Shannon C.
I love this cream so much! It's super silky & moisturizing, definitely worth the money!
Alyse L.
I LOVE Boots products. I've tried several different lines of their skincare products and really like the Protect & Perfect and Age Defense lines. Quality ingredients, visible results...plus they just feel good on my skin. Highly recommend!
Catherine M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Might be too oily for my skin but it hasn't bothered me too much. Packaging is a bit annoying as it is open and you have to use your fingers to apply. Probably would buy it again but not my first.
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
One of the best!! Amazing stuff! I would recommend this and it feels so good!
India T.
This day cream is amazing I've rested many creams and none have worked as fantastically as this one I highly recommended
Nada W.
Forfar, Forfar
Smoothing, hydrating and not too harsh on your purse. This little pot will last you months too, as you only need a tiny amount to have your skin feeling plump and soft. I have bought this over and over - there's a whole range of skincare to go with this too.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??