BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Hikari A.
Perfect moisturizer for people with sensitive skin. It's light weight and a little goes a long way. PLUS it's cruelty free.
Corinna M.
Spring Hill, FL
For the price I expected to receive better results, how ever it made my skin feel more oily than other products I've used.
Chelsea R.
Sahuarita, AZ
I've noticed my skin has less drynees since I began using these products. The No.7 daily moisturizer is light and smooth.
Claudia A.
Me gusta deja mi cara radiante y fresca y sobre todo muy hidratada en las areas donde mas la necesito seguire comprandola
Mun R.
Hampshire, IL
I absolutely love all Boots products.  It leaves your skin feeling soft, not too oily or wet.  It is a very natural feel.
Tiana H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This is very light for the day time I enjoy it because I can use a bit under my makeup primer without it being greasy.
Tess S.
Love the way it smells clean and fresh. I love a day time moisturizer that protects my skin and keeps it hydrated!
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
I'm not a fan of this. i don't like the way it makes my face feel. which is sad i normally like their products. s
Kimberly G.
I loved this Day Cream. You put it on after you use the No7 face serum, and your skin will look and feel amazing.
Tiffane S.
Have been using this brand for years and love it. Affordable, and keeps me moisturized without feeling too heavy.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??