BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Tiana H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This is very light for the day time I enjoy it because I can use a bit under my makeup primer without it being greasy.
Tess S.
Love the way it smells clean and fresh. I love a day time moisturizer that protects my skin and keeps it hydrated!
courtney h.
Camden, NJ
I'm not a fan of this. i don't like the way it makes my face feel. which is sad i normally like their products. s
Tiffane S.
Have been using this brand for years and love it. Affordable, and keeps me moisturized without feeling too heavy.
Paula M.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love how soft and moisturized my face feels after using this. It's very affordable and the size is perfect.
Angel H.
Love this product! Doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all. Moisturizes and softens my face! Fair priced.
Hazel M.
Delbarton, WV
Love this face serum fir daily use. Doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. Helps me to apply my makeup easier
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
I use this as a daily moisturizer, it works perfect with my dry skin. Totally recommend this line of products
Ruby V.
Chaparral, NM
I love it !best cream to avoid wrinkles! My fave so far! Makes me feel hydrated! Makes my face look smooth!
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
This product works amazing. It was leaves your skin clear and clean overnight. It works great over night .
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??