BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Xen H.
It's moisturizing and not sticky at all which is great for a day time.. i only gave it four stars because it makes my face kinda itchy..
tiffany G.
I love this cream i apply it every time i wash my face, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily at all but it usually feels smooth after.
Michelle K.
Wexford, PA
Boots #7 day cream is great to use prior to applying make up. It's a light weight product and helps your make up to go on smooth.
Kristine A.
Boots No7 is my go to for Day and a Night cream. The creams are light weight and absorb nicely. I use daily and never feel dry.
Jessica H.
Great for even everyday use. I keep this in my purse as well. This product is great. One of Mt favorites from this company!
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Dislike! This did not work for me at all, I was very unhappy with the outcome after use of an entire container of product.
Corinna M.
Spring Hill, FL
For the price I expected to receive better results, how ever it made my skin feel more oily than other products I've used.
Claudia A.
Me gusta deja mi cara radiante y fresca y sobre todo muy hidratada en las areas donde mas la necesito seguire comprandola
Chelsea R.
Sahuarita, AZ
I've noticed my skin has less drynees since I began using these products. The No.7 daily moisturizer is light and smooth.
Mun R.
Hampshire, IL
I absolutely love all Boots products.  It leaves your skin feeling soft, not too oily or wet.  It is a very natural feel.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??