BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Cordova, TN
This is a good product except for very much perfume smell do not put near the eyes if sensitive but very good for the skin and a good price
tiffany G.
tiffany G.
I love this cream i apply it every time i wash my face, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily at all but it usually feels smooth after.
Xen H.
Xen H.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's moisturizing and not sticky at all which is great for a day time.. i only gave it four stars because it makes my face kinda itchy..
Morgen S.
Morgen S.
Hudson, MI
This stuff is AMAZING!! it works great with my sensitive skin and is one of the only creams that i can use on my skin that doesnt break me out.
christina p.
christina p.
I really enjoyed this product and I use it in my daily skin care routine all the time. I would recommend trying out this product to anyone.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Dislike! This did not work for me at all, I was very unhappy with the outcome after use of an entire container of product.
Corinna M.
Corinna M.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
For the price I expected to receive better results, how ever it made my skin feel more oily than other products I've used.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Me gusta deja mi cara radiante y fresca y sobre todo muy hidratada en las areas donde mas la necesito seguire comprandola
Mun R.
Mun R.
Hampshire, IL
I absolutely love all Boots products.  It leaves your skin feeling soft, not too oily or wet.  It is a very natural feel.
courtney h.
courtney h.
Camden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not a fan of this. i don't like the way it makes my face feel. which is sad i normally like their products. s
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??