BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my everyday face cream! Its hydrating, light and smells wonderful! Plus, it has SPF 30 in it, so no wrinkles for me! This was my first time using it and i'm going to buy more once i'm out. One of the best parts was the price, very reasonable for something that I use daily!
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Norco, LA
I love this. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. I love that it had an SPF.  I use this with the eye cream. This is the first time I've bought this, but I would continue to buy it. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate. Such a good product!
lynn j.
lynn j.
johnstown
I liked this cream but didn't love it, i was a first time user. I like to try different products and this was a good price for the amount you get but I moved onto something else & forgot about this one. It wasn't bad, it just didn't do anything extra for me.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Jackson
It has nice packaging but I didn't notice much of a difference when it came to my skin. That was the first time I've used that product and definitely the last.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion works so well on my sensitive skin. It's super lightweight but hydrates just enough. And the price isn't too bad, considering most creams are expensive.
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
I love this stuff for my skin, living in a dry climate. It helps my skin look refreshed and healthy and keeps it from getting dry spots. Would recommend!
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always use high spf when i go out. I didn't like the spf level on the no7 day cream. It lasts almost all.day but it feels a little heavy on the skin.
Wendi M.
Wendi M.
Great product. Moisturized without leaving skin feeling oily. Very reasonably priced. I also have tried the no7 triple repair and that works great!
Alyssa l.
Alyssa l.
Newhall, CA
I love the daily moisture it provides, my skin feels as soft as a baby! I overly use it because i love it so much. I purchase this product monthly!
Ewa B.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
I started using this after recommendations from my sister in the UK. I am almost 40 so I have some wrinkles and my skin was just dry-looking and dull, even on my oily t-zone. Only a couple of weeks into using this moisturizer I noticed that my skin was looking younger and feeling less dry. I can't talk this product up enough! Like all of the Boots products, it smells lovely. I used it for 3 years in tandem with the Protect & Perfect serum and have lately changed to the advanced formulation since I'm getting older!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??