BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Celia B.
For the first week or so I was in love with this product. I do have acne prone skin so over time I found it to become irritating but if you don't have that issue it's. Great moderately priced product you can pick up at ulta or target
Leslie K.
Norco, LA
I love this. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. I love that it had an SPF.  I use this with the eye cream. This is the first time I've bought this, but I would continue to buy it. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate. Such a good product!
lynn j.
Hollsopple, PA
I liked this cream but didn't love it, i was a first time user. I like to try different products and this was a good price for the amount you get but I moved onto something else & forgot about this one. It wasn't bad, it just didn't do anything extra for me.
Kaylee M.
Jackson
It has nice packaging but I didn't notice much of a difference when it came to my skin. That was the first time I've used that product and definitely the last.
Kristin K.
This lotion works so well on my sensitive skin. It's super lightweight but hydrates just enough. And the price isn't too bad, considering most creams are expensive.
Brittany K.
San Antonio, TX
I swear by Boots No 7 products. These beauty products are very specifically geared towards every skin type and issue prevalent in women and men alike. This day cream is light and goes on smooth. It doesn't leave a greasy film, but if you have oily skin, it may intensify your shine. Not to worry, Boots has created a cream just for oily skin types!
I highly suggest this and every other product out there by Boots No 7. You will not be disappointed.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
I started using this after recommendations from my sister in the UK. I am almost 40 so I have some wrinkles and my skin was just dry-looking and dull, even on my oily t-zone. Only a couple of weeks into using this moisturizer I noticed that my skin was looking younger and feeling less dry. I can't talk this product up enough! Like all of the Boots products, it smells lovely. I used it for 3 years in tandem with the Protect & Perfect serum and have lately changed to the advanced formulation since I'm getting older!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Love this moisturizer!! it's super smooth and not oily. I have oily/combo skin and it's not too much for me. I have been using it for about a year now and I'll be 30 in october... I get complimented on a youthful appearance quite frequently, so it's a winner, for sure!
Brea K.
Big Lake, MN
This is a good moisturizer that kept my skin moisturizer without making my oily skin extra oily like some moisturizers can do. I like that it is easily accessible in drug stores. I would buy it again.
Jennifer C.
Providence, RI
I had been using Clinique for my daily moisturizing needs, but because of cost I decided to try Boots. I love it! This day cream is light and not greasy. I am so excited to save money with this product that I might like better than my old Clinique.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??