BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Izzy A.
Izzy A.
Really nice and lightweight, it's doesn't leave the skin feeling too wet which makes it easy to sleep in
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Love this product. It feels incredible and my skin felt soft and hydrated after using it straight away.
Claire A.
Claire A.
I found this moisturiser quite thick but did hydrate my skin very well as I have quite bad dry patches
When I don't want to wear make up and having a nice fresh face I use and I'm ready to go for the day!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
My skin was dry so I started using both the day and night cream from this range and within two weeks I could really feel the difference.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??