BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
I have combination skin and I absolutely adore this product, it gives amazing moisture without making me oily
Emma G.
Emma G.
Winsford
This cream is wonderful and I actually feel like it's doing something when it's on my skin. Very lightweight
Menna K.
Menna K.
I've tried a lot of moisturisers and this one despite being good was not at the top of my list. It was ok but I've tried better
Sumaiya M.
Sumaiya M.
london
It was a nice cream 👍 but didn't like it that much to be honest. I didn't get good results that I expected
Lowri L.
Lowri L.
Newport
Very hydrating, keeps your skin looking nice and glowy all day!! Worth the money and I would buy it again
molly H.
molly H.
Plymouth, ['', '', '']
Use this every morning before applying primer and it really makes my skin feel so fresh and moisturised!!
Dayo H.
Dayo H.
Perfect day and night cream especially for the eyes.!its best to use after taking a shower at night.
Tara C.
Tara C.
I liked it. Theres not much else apart from how light it felt on my face and it did last a long time. Not an item in crazy about.
Demi H.
Demi H.
Eastbourne
Kept my skin looking so fresh and felt amazing on my skin. Noticed a massive change in my skin when using this product
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Personally i dont like it! It makes my skin feels greasy! I had to give it away.. the packaging is quite nice
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??