BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Hope G.
Hope G.
Tucson, AZ
Great day moisturizer. It's just thick enough for my skin to feel hydrated throughout the hot summer days. However, I wish it wasn't in a jar so there wouldn't be a risk of contaminating the product. I rather use products in a tube or pump, the ensure the cleanliness of the product itself
Norma A.
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was recommended to me by one of the girls in ulta and I have to say BEST recommendation ever! I love how it makes my skin feel soft! It's amazing, I also love the little jar it comes in, I have actually been repurchasing this lotion Ms I don't think I will be changing any time soon !
Ali V.
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
This No7 product is perfect for an every day cream. It was super gentle and soft on my face which I loved because the product felt great. It's not too pricey but for a cream, it isn't my favorite either. I would recommend to others but not for someone who has a lot of breakouts.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Austin, TX
This day cream is light and glides on very smoothly. I wear it underneath my foundation and concealer, and it doesn't feel like I have layers of creamy makeup on. I can definitely tell a difference in the tone of my skin and in general I just look more awake and energetic.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Crowley, TX
I loved that this face lotion was very creamy and thick. Packaging is sleek and beautiful. Has little to no smell. I was disappointed that it made my skin oily just a few minutes after applying it. Would be ideal for someone with dry skin. I appreciated the SPF in it!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Prospect Hts, IL
This product is amazing it is light on my skin and it rejuvenates well! Walgreens sells much of the No 7 line which is very accessible. I use some other makeup products by them as well and they are on the higher end and make my skin feel refreshed and blemish free
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This day cream made my face feel hydrated most of the day. This is my first time trying this day cream. I thought the cream was effective for a majority of the day, it's good for the price! If you're looking for a day cream that won't break the bank you can find it at Target
Isla B.
Isla B.
New York
I'm not sure exactly what I'm missing with this product, but I can only bring myself to review it at four stars. I just don't find myself reaching for it in comparison to some other my other favorite daily moisturizers, like Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel. I love that it has SPF in it, but it leaves my skin looking a little grey. The thick consistency also leaves my skin feeling better, but not completely refreshed.
Andaleeb H.
Andaleeb H.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I really like this! I noticed those little fine lines start to vanish. I can tell my skin is moisturized and I like that it has spf in it as well. I think it's enough product for the value. I bought it from
Target second go and I think I will continue with it!
Tatiana b.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I think that this cream definitely lives up to its name, it does as it says, protects and perfects! If you're willing to spend the extra money on it, I think this is perfect for almost any skin type. I don't have anything negative to say about it!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??