BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Melissa L.
bradford
I use this everyday now. Its smooth and creamy and absorbs into thw skin really well. It has a nice scent and doea what it claims
Nicolle M.
This is really nice for an everyday moisturiser! It's very light and soaks in lovely to skin. Perfect for underneath make up also
Tara C.
I liked it. Theres not much else apart from how light it felt on my face and it did last a long time. Not an item in crazy about.
Steph P.
This cream is a must for me in the winter months. It's give me enough protection and helps my foundation stay put all day too.
Menna K.
I've tried a lot of moisturisers and this one despite being good was not at the top of my list. It was ok but I've tried better
AJ M.
Bolton, Bolton
It feels nice but leaves a weird residue on my face so i don't like using it if im not going to be putting makeup on over it.
Adele C.
Was hydrating, but felt it very sticky under my eyes. It did not absorb well at all. The cream in a pot is not really for me
Yasmin M.
This product was a nice consistency on my eyes but it didn't have amazing effects. I personally wouldn't purchase it again.
Demi H.
Eastbourne
Kept my skin looking so fresh and felt amazing on my skin. Noticed a massive change in my skin when using this product
Kelly B.
Really love this line of product i have the day and night cream plus the serum and eye cream too,, really good product
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??