BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Emily H.
I used this product alongside the night cream and it was great. Finished both products in about 4 months so definitely good value for money.
Macy G.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
This is a really good cream to help out your skin feel smooth and healthy on a night and throughout the day. Last a long time on the skin.
Stevie H.
manchester
Leaves my skin feeling super hydrated, the product feels like nothing on the skin, super lightweight. The smell quite fresh and I love it.
kelly j.
Nottingham
I got recommend this product to use along side my foundation, and OMG its amazing. no breakouts smoother skin and less tired looking.
Maia S.
London
I love this day cream because it adds a lovely light feel to your face. Get it from boots in berkhamsted and it's so worth the money.
Shanae M.
Scotland
Great! Makes my skin feel so hydrated as some times I get dry patches but this gets rid of it. I would definitely recommend it
Dannii S.
Brampton, Cambridgeshire
It was OK, smells nice & is a thick consistency. I wouldn't say it helped with my facial dryness but it did feel nice applying it.
Amanda T.
Carlow
Love  this cream great product and really affordable.  I will purchase this product again . Also has an spf which I really appreciate
Jemma K.
Light to the touch, gorgeous texture and fragrance. A little goes a long way, made my skin feel and look hydrated. Great product!
Nicola A.
Quite nice product, feels like a decent moisturiser . Not too heavy but feels quite hydrating. I also like the fact it has a SPF.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??