BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Maia S.
Maia S.
London
I love this day cream because it adds a lovely light feel to your face. Get it from boots in berkhamsted and it's so worth the money.
Jemma K.
Jemma K.
Light to the touch, gorgeous texture and fragrance. A little goes a long way, made my skin feel and look hydrated. Great product!
Stevie H.
Stevie H.
manchester
Leaves my skin feeling super hydrated, the product feels like nothing on the skin, super lightweight. The smell quite fresh and I love it.
Steph P.
Steph P.
This cream is a must for me in the winter months. It's give me enough protection and helps my foundation stay put all day too.
AJ M.
AJ M.
sheffield
It feels nice but leaves a weird residue on my face so i don't like using it if im not going to be putting makeup on over it.
Adele C.
Adele C.
Was hydrating, but felt it very sticky under my eyes. It did not absorb well at all. The cream in a pot is not really for me
Laura R.
Laura R.
Arbroath
Leaves skin smooth and hydrated all day long.  I use this everyday as part of my skin care routine and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin
Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.
This product was a nice consistency on my eyes but it didn't have amazing effects. I personally wouldn't purchase it again.
Shanae M.
Shanae M.
Scotland
Great! Makes my skin feel so hydrated as some times I get dry patches but this gets rid of it. I would definitely recommend it
Macy G.
Macy G.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
This is a really good cream to help out your skin feel smooth and healthy on a night and throughout the day. Last a long time on the skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??